I need a help from channel #stip

Ask questions about Undernet's Channel Service
apindim

I need a help from channel #stip

Post by apindim »

This channel #stip is channel in some city who come poeple for chat ..and it`s a lot of visited but in this moment my channel is NOOREG because some gays who make PASTE IN CREDIT CARD who likes to make BAD THING in the channel

That gays like to make a lot of bad thing in the chanel because like to steal with BOTS .. and they like and have a vishes to be NOOREG for that bad clones and BOTS

So i like from ADmins from Undernet ti help me around move NOREG because ili like to can APLICATION for channel #stip .. because that is good for channel #stip and poeple who come for chat

Thanks for everything for that work who you`ll make for GOOD in City
Stip and channel #stip THANKS AGAIN

Official Web Page of City Stip : http://www.stip.gov.mk

Dime = Dimitar Trajanov.

Wolfyx

Post by Wolfyx »

You already have a registered channel on your username. I will remind you that registering multiple usernames, and attempting to register multiple channels is an abuse and will result in suspension of both your channels and usernames.
I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight

Etherfast

Post by Etherfast »

You were also advised to e-mail cservice-abuse@undernet.org AGAIN, for further info.
No additional information can be offered to you online, as it needs to be filtered first.
Etherfast

apindim

Post by apindim »

Thanks evrybody from CS Operators team for all they doing for our channel #stip are there intrested of future of the server?When will you help us to delete noreg from the channel?

Btw channel #stip is the official channel of our town,it's have been takeovered many times i cant pretect my channel without X and channels is evry day bigger.Why the people from our city to cant irc with otheres people from the city and must go to other servers?

In the future if noreg is not delete i will close channel and make new channel on other server because i cant protect #Stip on Undernet.Thanks

xplora

Post by xplora »

I'm sorry you will have to email cservice-abuse@undernet.org as suggested by Etherfast (topic locked)
xplora @ undernet.org
Past Co-ordinator
Undernet Channel Services Committee