Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon May 09, 2005 10:21 am
- Forum: Undernet feedback, comments and ideas
- Topic: What the $#@& is going on with Undernet?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 19532
Okay it is obvious that Undernet had changed. It is either a new generation that we see coming or just the administrators from Undernet are just *lazy* to do their job. First of all the server linking is just horrible. For example: when you connect to some servers you see different modes set on the ...
- Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:56 pm
- Forum: How can we improve undernet?
- Topic: Remove ddos attack botnets, and actually have support online
- Replies: 46
- Views: 117483
maybe undernet needs more helpers/ircops... i have seen many people that like to help Undernet by trying to become a helper (including myself) but everyone gets rejected... and now you are saying that you cannot handle 100 000 users... well duh, have you ever thought of getting more helpers? rather ...