It is currently Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:22 pm 

Ramadan Mubarak (A Blessed Ramadan)

I Wish to everyone happiness, peace and prosperity in this blessed month with these heartfelt greetings.

Best regards!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:56 am 

you mean Radaman.

HAHAHAHA I love Family Guy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:03 pm 

Happy Ramadan For EveryBody and God Bless Us...It is gonna finish in 5 days but i dont worry because i know that next year it is gonna start again and after next year and after that..in short forever :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:19 pm 

First of all, Moubarek kadir night to the all fortunate people.
I hope, ALLAH (c.c) will accept your all prayers tonight. and I want to share some information with you all muslims here (Also others ) related to Kadir night.

The Night of Power (Laylat’a-l Qadr in Arabic, Kadir Gecesi in Turkish), the Islamic calendar’s most spiritual night, connects this Monday to Tuesday for believers all over the Islamic world.

Professor Ali Bardakoðlu, head of the Religious Affairs Directorate, issued a statement marking the occasion in which he expressed his joy at reaching this blessed night. He noted that the only way to benefit from and understand the holy night was through contemplating the message of the Quran and treading the path illuminated by its light. “The Quran commands people to be fair to one another, devolve all sorts of responsibilities upon those able to fulfill them in the best manner possible, submit to the truth, be content with fair judgments, to not covet the ‘morsel’ destined for others, to spread love, mutual aid and solidarity, and be honest and trustworthy in all our undertakings,” he noted.

“It also commands us to take our Beloved Prophet Mohammed as a role model and states that piety can be crowned with only good manners. That’s why our prophet mentions keeping one’s word; competing against one another in doing good deeds; sharing the sadness as well as the joy in anything; helping the poor, the oppressed and the orphaned; observing neighborhood rights; and protecting what’s been entrusted with one in the best manner possible; being humble, smiling and chaste; abstaining from bad deeds; and not being curious about people’s private lives as some of the indispensable qualities of a mature Muslim. He stresses that ambition, envy, hatred, backbiting, self-righteousness, arrogance, lying, hypocrisy and other bad qualities cannot possibly exist in a Muslim. Being reunited with the Quran can be achieved by paying the utmost heed to its messages and trying to practice all of them in our lives sincerely; not by only reading or listening to it,” Bardakoðlu pointed out.

The importance of this night stems from the fact that the Quran first began to be revealed to Prophet Mohammed on this night in the year 610. There is also a chapter in the Quran by the same name, the Chapter of Qadr. The Night of Power, which Prophet Mohammed told his companions to “search for” after the 20th day of Ramadan, has long been accepted as falling on the 27th night of the holy month of fasting. On account of the night, Muslims all over Turkey hold special programs in mosques, hoping that all their sins will be forgiven. It is said in the Quran that “the Night of Power is better than a thousand months...”

Best regards,RevivaL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:46 am 

Revival wrote:
First of all, Moubarek kadir night to the all fortunate people.
I hope, ALLAH (c.c) will accept your all prayers tonight. and I want to share some information with you all muslims here (Also others ) related to Kadir night.

The Night of Power (Laylat¡¯a-l Qadr in Arabic, Kadir Gecesi in Turkish), the Islamic calendar¡¯s most spiritual night, connects this Monday to Tuesday for believers all over the Islamic world.

Professor Ali Bardako©£lu, head of the Religious Affairs Directorate, issued a statement marking the occasion in which he expressed his joy at reaching this blessed night. He noted that the only way to benefit from and understand the holy night was through contemplating the message of the Quran and treading the path illuminated by its light. ¡°The Quran commands people to be fair to one another, devolve all sorts of responsibilities upon those able to fulfill them in the best manner possible, submit to the truth, be content with fair judgments, to not covet the ¡®morsel¡¯ destined for others, to spread love, mutual aid and solidarity, and be honest and trustworthy in all our undertakings,¡± he noted.

¡°It also commands us to take our Beloved Prophet Mohammed as a role model and states that piety can be crowned with only good manners. That¡¯s why our prophet mentions keeping one¡¯s word; competing against one another in doing good deeds; sharing the sadness as well as the joy in anything; helping the poor, the oppressed and the orphaned; observing neighborhood rights; and protecting what¡¯s been entrusted with one in the best manner possible; being humble, smiling and chaste; abstaining from bad deeds; and not being curious about people¡¯s private lives as some of the indispensable qualities of a mature Muslim. He stresses that ambition, envy, hatred, backbiting, self-righteousness, arrogance, lying, hypocrisy and other bad qualities cannot possibly exist in a Muslim. Being reunited with the Quran can be achieved by paying the utmost heed to its messages and trying to practice all of them in our lives sincerely; not by only reading or listening to it,¡± Bardako©£lu pointed out.

The importance of this night stems from the fact that the Quran first began to be revealed to Prophet Mohammed on this night in the year 610. There is also a chapter in the Quran by the same name, the Chapter of Qadr. The Night of Power, which Prophet Mohammed told his companions to ¡°search for¡± after the 20th day of Ramadan, has long been accepted as falling on the 27th night of the holy month of fasting. On account of the night, Muslims all over Turkey hold special programs in mosques, hoping that all their sins will be forgiven. It is said in the Quran that ¡°the Night of Power is better than a thousand months...¡±

Best regards,RevivaL

fine sentences...for sharing this words wihth us thanks alot...
©¥ love you vedat :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:47 pm 

Selams,

Congrats the Ramadan bairam!

Ramadan is a devotions/contemplation month for muslims and strict obligation (farz) for every Muslim also the Koran (Kuran) was published in year 610.As the majority of the population are muslims, we also celebrate religious holidays such as bairam (internationally known as "Eid") that signifies the end of ramadan, the month of fasting.Bairam is celebrated twice per year (Ramadan Bairam and Kurban Bairam correspondingly) according to the lunar calendar. Bairam begins the night before the indicated dates in the calendar, at the sunset. It is a joyful occasion in north cyprus when the relatives and friends come together for association and feast with meal. In this bairam we have to visit the cemetery to pay respect to passed-away ancestors and relatives. also we youngers kissing the hand of older ones,and eating the traditional bairam foods and baklava... Bairam is considered as an opportunity for the offended to bury the hatchet. Bairams are proclaimed as official holidays throughout the country..also is it religiously permissible to call ''feast following Ramadan'' or ''sugar bairam'' as starting the day of the bairam by eating a sweet/persimmon would be great religiously. but personaly i like to use ''ramadan bairam'' as it sounds more religiously and traditionally to me. the other names are fictitious expression
Meanwhile, may your bairam be a blessed one! Eidun Sidun, Eid Moubarek!

Best regards,RevivaL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:18 pm 

Happy Ramadan Bairam to all muslims

Post subject: Welcome back the ramadan!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:57 pm 

Moubarek ramadan to all of you..

Post subject: Re: Greeting Ramadan
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:00 pm 

Ramadan Mubarek for all Muslims on Undernet.

I wish that Ramadan will be an auspicious for everyone.

With my best wishes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:08 am 

Happy ramadan brothers :sleeping:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:01 pm 

Ramadan Mubarek

Tonight, let’s move out of the dining hall
And into the light of the moon
Upon a hill, stand in silence with me
And gaze upon its Beauty

The musicians will have to rest their strings
For tonight, a Secret emerges out of Silence
Echoing throughout the night sky, it sings
Like a mystical song of the past

This morning, how empty your stomach was
But how filled your heart was with remembrance
Our bodies starve, but the Soul blooms like a Garden
Newly filled with the fruits of wisdom and experience

And upon sunset, the hour of the feast arrives
I must speak inwardly: O’ self, what have you learned from fasting?
Ramadan is a mercy to you – shine with its Beauty
Be the light of your Being

What purpose does starvation serve
when old habits cease to persist?
How can you sit under the same tree?
It withers in time, journey onward my friend

Facing East, I recite the Glorious verses:
“O’ Lord, increase me in knowledge” (20:114)
And the Holy Scripture responds:
“God advances guidance in those who seek guidance” (19:76)

Watching the luminous moon hang in the sky
I want to close my lips, my ears, my eyes
Silence to words
Let my heart open and be touched by Beauty

A wailing echoes quietly in the night sky
Like Hazrat Bilal’s divine call to prayer
Traveling from one star to the next
Reminding us of the Eternal nature of His Word

God of Mercy and Love:
Thank You for Your Message
For this blessed month, for this Gift of Life
Thank You for everything