It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:30 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Network managment problems ( 3rd time )
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:55 am 

Now I will repost my post for the third time because it seams like someone really want's me to keep quiet, and deletes my post on sight. Also if my post again deleted, disclosure follows imediatly on Bugtraq.

Original post from Channel Service section, "Manage User List via website (500)" follow-up ....

Okey, now this was a quite a big suprise, when I've read your reply xplora, just wanted to reply in a very polite manner. This isn't the case since the topic got locked. ( So unmoderated huh? ) Xplora, you already showed your expertise on another topic, and instead off posting <quote>"bullsh*t"</quote> leave the threads open so others could post their ideas. I just can't really understand, why the hell all in charge want to stop any improvement, any solution for current problems?? We have posted a couple of very good ideas about solving current problems, what reply do we get in return ?? the same old ****. Also cause I really lost my patience, and thanks to you xplora, the coders know about a very critical flow in the GNUWorld which I found, mainly which abused would cause chaos mostly on the ranks of CService officials ( Yeah for you too xplora ). And since from what I saw, that how many technical knowledge has the staff ( there are couple of ppl which don't enter in this category, respect for them ) that would and will cause chaos. Also I waited for almost two months, for the critical flaw to be repaired. To repair that flaw you need time, cause it extends very deeply in the whole infrastructure. Since I got no reply from the coders, also have been said not to ask them when it's corrected, I decided to make a FULL DISCLOSURE about my findings, in exactly one week from now. If extreme action is required to change things around here than extreme action will be. GO fix the problems yourselves, cause from what all I saw, you don't need any help from outsiders of your little circle. Also I know after the disclosure I will need support huge consequences, but if this is how we could make things to change, I'll take a risk. I don't want to see an old great network fade because of some hard headed people.

Yours with Respect,

Sancy

Post subject: Lack of intelligence ...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:47 pm 

O_ô Why the hell the tread was locked for .... .DUDE we need answer and this forum is about answer, When you show stupidity like your doing right now its not heping, people ask questions and your supose to give answer, and Closing the treat will only show your lack of intelligence, ... SINCE WHEN do you close a tread fr no reason .... .....

if you can't do the job as a co-ordonator... dude hire some staff who actually have some knowledge and REAL ANSWERS, and again.... your showing that you don't deserv there .... dude,,, there is no one doing their job here,.... I still see thousands of drones...... i still see glined address connecting here,,,, why the h*ll are you in charge ... and what the h*ll are you doing ...... WAKE UP!!! your kinda lame man .... Don't you see that the cservice team is leaving, don't you see that undernet is Dying, Do something, ask questions, Just Fu*k*ing Wake UP !!!!!!!

If you can't do the job, let someone else in charge, i have seen a lot of people on unet that would do a better job then A LOT of admins here .....

Are you all lamers ??? leaving drones connected WHEN YOU ACTUALLY SEE THEM EASILY ... Locking Treads on a forum,, CAUZ YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ....

Unlock the treat!!!

Post subject: Re: Network managment problems ( 3rd time )
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:01 pm 

Emeric, stop b!tching all the time. The past weeks, i have read much of all that has been posted, and almost all your posts contain pointless b!tching. It will not help, nor will it change someone's viewpoint on any subject, it will only enrage them, and probably get you in trouble more or less. I have grown so tired of seeing people whine and b!tch in their posts.

As for sancy, i admire your perseverance. I may not be as old as OUTsider, or mitko or the others, but i've been around long enough to learn that 'we' can't change much of anything if the management does not want it. And as far as i can see, they're ok with what they have now.
As shameful as it is, i have stopped caring and struggling to make undernet better. Besides, i have a life to tend to.

Wolfyx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:35 pm 

dude ..... i have to b!tch cauz no one else will, its a forum i really don't care about the fact that i am using foul languages... and i need some answers,,,, wth is the point of having a forum if we can't express ourselves ....... and stop trying to tell me what to do, i never, will never and never did care about your comments about me, so tough luck, i am not crying....

enjoy XploreR :alien:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:17 pm 

You have to b!tch because no one else will? Only a fool can think that.
And no, the forums was not designed to express those kind of feelings, read the AUP, it states that one shouldn't post, if it is not constructive and if it doesn't bring something new, interesting and pertinent in discussion regarding said subject.
And if you have to whine like a pu$$y, do it discretely and with subtility.
I'm not telling you what to do, it is up to you whether you will listen or not. It is not I that am making a fool of myself.

Wolfyx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:54 pm 

Wolfyx wrote:
You have to b!tch because no one else will? Only a fool can think that.
And no, the forums was not designed to express those kind of feelings, read the AUP, it states that one shouldn't post, if it is not constructive and if it doesn't bring something new, interesting and pertinent in discussion regarding said subject.
And if you have to whine like a pu$$y, do it discretely and with subtility.
I'm not telling you what to do, it is up to you whether you will listen or not. It is not I that am making a fool of myself.

I am not making a fool of myself, i am just saying this cauz DELETING POST, LOCKING TOPICS, and DOING NOTHING ABOUT THE NETWORK IS LAME....!!!
Help yourself, and don't reply... just do like the others,,, ignore the signs..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:37 am 

it's not lame at all, actually this is how it goes for a very long time. threads get locked, they are opened again and eventually probably someone will overlook again throughout the threads and will take actions, but this ain't happening lately. anyhow this isn't the case when something has to be done. there are other major issues which are happening on the network and they have to be taken into consideration. The quality of the network is decreasing day by day.

by the way Emerick or whatever your undernet forum user is, i think Wolfyx is right you're whining too much. You should never judge or worse cursing someone that you don't know even if you do, better don't.

Quote:
if you can't do the job as a co-ordonator... dude hire some staff who actually have some knowledge and REAL ANSWERS, and again.... your showing that you don't deserv there .... dude,,, there is no one doing their job here,.... I still see thousands of drones...... i still see glined address connecting here,,,, why the h*ll are you in charge ... and what the h*ll are you doing ...... WAKE UP!!! your kinda lame man .... Don't you see that the cservice team is leaving, don't you see that undernet is Dying, Do something, ask questions, Just Fu*k*ing Wake UP !!!!!!!
AND THIS IS REALLY LAME. and i'm not the only one i guess who's saying it.

Don't you think you're taking this way too much personal also don't you think you overreact beyond the limits? At least have some respect because he has a "position" but still human (whether he's doing it well or not) it's none of your business secondly he's way older than you on this network and probably old as age too. so have some respect towards someone.

By the way, i'm not ass kissing him as it's not my type to kiss someone's ass, but in general that's what you should to respect people. If you don't like something, say it but don't start being disrespectful. I don't think you would've like to be called with different names and such and especially from a stranger. so chill out and stay calm, just point out the things you don't like and if the thread is getting locked because the guy didn't like what you said, make a complain to the forum admin or i don't know, but this isn't the way you should act in this forum, being a clown and a whiner also not to forget to mention, direspectful.

I don't like some things neither, but that doesn't mean i have to start picking up on people randomly (or because i heard from others that he's like that and he should be like this or that) because they are lame and lazy.

Respect to be respected.

P.S : He's not coordinating undernet, he's the channel services coordinator, means he runs Channel Service Committee not undernet as a network and i'd suggest you to think twice before posting anything.

Channel Service's job never was maintaing undernet servers glining drones and such. so again try thinking twice before posting anything.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:40 pm 

Here is the trouble coming :}

What is give you right to judge people here? You're the last person can say who deserving what, You dont know even in which position he is an ''co-ordinatoor''. He is in charge because he is a patient man, he is nice, He haven't any arrogance to answer people, He answering the rude people even lamers too. That's what gives you right to judge him. That is the difference between you have a big mouth and you're talking just because you have a mouth. Cservice team is levaning? Wake up yourself.. Dont be so ignorant.. Dont forget cservice is a committee and providing free help, If someone sick of helping, free to leave. That's the purpose of being in this committee. None should be there for something else than helping. Cservice is innkeeper and we're passengers, People comes and gone. Undernet is dying? because he is promoted an co-ordinatoor? dont be so fool. None forcing people to leave..Even I didnt leave, though someone wanted me gone :}

But obviously, Some people leaving because of something else and it's not concerning to you nor me. That's their free decision.Do not make premium on their resignation to attack him.
If you dont like that management, Believe me, You would be gone earlier, if someone else was here instead of.

You claiming that, someone will do this job more good than cservice admins, Im agree with you in this case, Because lately, cservice acts so patiently but other help channels are not so patient as cservice staff. For example, You are removed also banned from #translate due to your BIG mouth. And same, you're kicked out from user-com due to flooding with bots and lame acts.
Why drones bothering you so much, since you running the flood bots :} ?
And why you said again and again that cservice can't do their task as requested? Because they didn't suspend your multiple usernames\channels?

I typo /names -d #translate and the results as below,

= #translate ne0z _gabelo _LoveCrryssa xplorer develish icewarrior
#translate End of /NAMES list.
And I typo /whois xplorer
-
xplorer is unet@64.32.14.127 * What can i do for you today?
xplorer on #irc-addicts #avu +#suislebeat.ca +#buck #le-monde-informatique <#translate #helpless #newsletter #statworld #aide
xplorer using *.undernet.org The Undernet Underworld
xplorer End of /WHOIS list.

And I set ban on his IP : [11:15:17] -> *x* ban #translate *!*@64.32.14.127 2400 400 The great pretender&Trouble maker is not WANTED here anymore
-
[11:15:17] * X sets mode: +b *!*@64.32.14.127
[11:15:17] * Vundo was kicked by X ((Revival) The great pretender&Trouble maker is not WANTED here anymore)
[11:15:17] -X- Added ban *!*@64.32.14.127 to #translate at level 400

But seems he using multiple username as above, Then I did check the both username's information.

Vundo is nice@Vundo.users.undernet.org * No Flood
Vundo on <#outaouais
Vundo using *.undernet.org The Undernet Underworld
Vundo is logged in as Vundo
vundo End of /WHOIS list.

xplorer is unet@Em3r1c4.users.undernet.org * What can i do for you today?
xplorer on @#outaouais #mircscripting @#irc-addicts +#avu #suislebeat.ca @#buck #le-monde-informatique #helpless #newsletter @#statworld #aide
xplorer using *.undernet.org The Undernet Underworld
xplorer is logged in as Em3r1c4
xplorer End of /WHOIS list.

[11:53:31] -X- USER: Vundo ACCESS: 101 LU
[11:53:31] -X- CHANNEL: #outaouais -- AUTOMODE: None
[11:53:31] -X- LAST SEEN: 0 days, 00:40:41 ago.
[11:53:31] -X- LAST MODIFIED: (Em3r1c4) xplorer!unet@Em3r1c4.users.undernet.org (0 days, 06:47:32 ago)
[11:53:31] -X- End of access list

Vundo has been idle 33mins 16secs, signed on Sat Nov 10 12:21:56
xplorer has been idle 26mins 17secs, signed on Sat Nov 10 12:22:20

Vundo ID number is 1659171 a new registered username obviously by xplorer. As he added his new username to #outaouais channel by himself so it support this person using multiple username undeniable. And as we can see his both username seems connected at the same Data\time and minutes in the logical positivism. Also he got banned at the same time on #translate through this IP 64.32.14.127 as he is not able to join by use his user@host as it already in banlist.

You're just fan of Sanitarium, He has enough experience and knowledge, His opinions are acceptable. But what is happening to you guys? Undernet\Cservice wide-open for the given advices\opinions but doesnt mean you can teach them what to do or ask them to leave. As such kind of acts going to be ignored directly. I suggest you all to use different way to share your knowledge\opinions without attack, which more kind and acceptable.

Best Regards/RevivaL

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:23 pm 

Okey guys, this is getting ridiculous. READ the thread title and my first post before posting. It says "Network management problems" NOT personal issues. If you wanna talk about that, open up a new tread, and leave this one alone. We are totally heading to another direction then what I have intended.

My post was meant to be a disclosure of how threads and posts are being moderated in some sections. How some magical posts disappear when it doesn't not fit the moderators point of view. Also this post a side thread of the other high-ranking post about the drones, only this one targets the management problems, instead of drones. In my first post I have targeted one specific person, who used his power to silence me.

By this I wanted to show, how big issues are on the top circles. Also by this post I want to urge the top management to drop the ignorance and try to salvage what is left to salvage. And from all the threads, you all know by words they can't be moved, that's why I wanted to go on a different direction, by forcing them to do Action, by disclosing a high level security flaw. I don't know if this specific flaw has been corrected or not, as of I didn't got any reply concerning this. If it is corrected, then BETTER at least we know they are doing somethings ... If not well see the consequences and the result of how they will handle this. After all this we can all make an opinion if the whole network can be saved from fade ... or ignorance will be the last huge blow for this virtual society.

Four more days till disclosure.

Sancy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:54 am 

Revival wrote:
Why drones bothering you so much, since you running the flood bots :} ?
And why you said again and again that cservice can't do their task as requested? Because they didn't suspend your multiple usernames\channels?

WTF??? you really think i am a flooder ? or running Drones on undernet. ??? Dude... get a life. an am not and i can prove it. Vundo is not even my bot, but it is one of the ip i Had on my box.. i SELL eggs and psy...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:03 am 
Forum Moderator

Em3r1c4 consider this as a warning. You have Private Messages where you can write your posts. Keep the discussion to the subject or you will be banned from the forum. You've got my word on this. Don't ask me why on this thread, you've got PM.

Any new posts which are not related to the subject will be deleted.

You've got my word on this too.

Best Regards.

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]