It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Channels which provides mp3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:42 pm 

Opers can improve undernet by g-line all the bots from channels like #mp3passion #mp3download #romuzica etc. , because a lot of people gets viruses from there . People got to understand that music can be buyed from the first stor on their way , not to download it from bad channels like this , and they get music also at a " grand pack " melody + virus LOL . Those channels must die ! This is my opinion and others 70% users of undernet opinion . Belive me . So i think now it`s your decision .
Regards .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:40 pm 

I wonder where the other 70% are.
Anyway i do not think it is right to claim mp3 channels dead.
However as i know any kind of warez channel is not allowed on Undernet, but they are still around. For all these years they have been left alone but yes it could be handy of someone took a quick view to see if they actually spread virusses (which i doubt since almost on every server, fserv scripts only provide .mp3 and not .zip or .rar or what so ever).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:47 am 

ZeroSlaher

65% on IRC/undernet are people who join for asl conversation , newbies who don`t know a thing about viruses and other staff . If they see FREE music on the chan , they say : "wow , Why to give money on it when i can download it from this chan !?" so i saw with my eyes how the things goes there OR when they join those channels some bots prvt msg them and "Click this site for FREE music" and LOL , those users if they don`t know nothing about this bad stuff they`ll click it by reflex..and them appers for them that icon "save" in your pc , and they`ll just do it , and LOL , in a few seconds after they download that fu**ing music , thay wondering "why their programs works so bad !?!"
So belive me i know what i`m talking about ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:18 pm 

In this case you can't blame only music channels as there are thousands of channels that have the same things going on with these URL's. Also it is not easy to tell every person that comes new to Undernet, that clicking certain links is quite stupid.
We all have experienced it once and we all have learned from it. So if people still click links that are not trustable then it is their fault and they eventually will learn from it.
It has no need then to just blame everything on mp3 channels or movie channels. Try some huge normal chat channels and i bet you will experience the same in some cases.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:57 am 

well... if the percent`s are real... how did you get'it ... i don`t think you ask every one who joins UNDERNET about why is he on UNDERNET... channes like #Romuzica and #mp3download and smth else... theyre "managers" have nothing to do with that ... my opinion ... the one who is guilty about that is the one who creat that kind of bot's

Punct

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:42 pm 

no actually this freedom on undernet is what makes it so popular :lol:

Post subject: huh?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:47 pm 

none of us are bots and we don't spread viruses and mp3 is not illegal unless you are serving high quality (MP3 versions of copyrighted material) ones...

point that to xdcc channels cause they usually run hacked box...

SYBAU psychic and get a life...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:39 pm 

Lame topic, do you think if the opers will close those channels it will be better? Think that they will flood the servers until they will be dead, they are very dangerous. noone will deal with them.

If they were not, do you think opers were not closing the channels until now?

Best Regards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:29 pm 
Senior Cservice Admin

besides the FBI, and other law agencies from around the world like those channels where they are, it make it easier for them to catch the worst offenders.

Undernet doesn't support them in other ways, such as not allowing channel registration.

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]