It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Niskserv
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:31 am 

Hi!

I have an idea .. Ive read the FAQ and i understand your position, but why do not put a nickserv on Undernet like on Dalnet? Let's see an example.. Im on Undernet through 1998 and had many problems with my nick .. There are many "bad peoaple" who steal the nick, others try to flood the bots and so on .. i understand that it can be a dscrimination, but i think that nickserv will be a good idea.. no problems with nicks, no flood attacks, no hacks etc. And it will be better if the nickserv will work only for registred users (i mean for those who are registred to cservice and who are attempting to log to X).

P.S. This is not a discrimination! I think that actually is a discrimination on Undernet servers among users.. they steal from others who are by years on this server and keep nicks on bots, emeches...

Thanks. With respect, Alexander.

Post subject: Re: Niskserv
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:12 am 
Forum Super Moderator

Loveness wrote:
Hi!

I have an idea .. Ive read the FAQ and i understand your position, but why do not put a nickserv on Undernet like on Dalnet? Let's see an example.. Im on Undernet through 1998 and had many problems with my nick .. There are many "bad peoaple" who steal the nick, others try to flood the bots and so on .. i understand that it can be a dscrimination, but i think that nickserv will be a good idea.. no problems with nicks, no flood attacks, no hacks etc. And it will be better if the nickserv will work only for registred users (i mean for those who are registred to cservice and who are attempting to log to X).

P.S. This is not a discrimination! I think that actually is a discrimination on Undernet servers among users.. they steal from others who are by years on this server and keep nicks on bots, emeches...

Thanks. With respect, Alexander.

Too bad you haven't been an active reader of this forum since 1998.

The suggestion of Nick Registration on Undernet has been extensively discussed.

Start reading here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=425

...and remember you can do a search of the forum as well.

Welcome to the forum.

~Eenie

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]