It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: like this we can improve undernet
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:40 am 
like this we can all start to treat each other in a better way/s as far as I see it NOBODY is perfect, so some romanians are behaving acting lame even in #Cservice YES THATS TRUE I SAID IT!!! not to offend any other romanian user but common lets be real half of the undernet is romanian drones,flooders,abusers,hackers etc just look at it this way facts are facts cant deny it and like it or not we can improve it by helping people more and not banning them for no reason/s from the channel/s right? :)

Post subject: Re: like this we can improve undernet
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:45 am 
Forum Moderator

Actually the drones are comming from many countries, so they are not romanian. They're mostly american.

We do not tolerate racism or nacism on the forum, so please read the Forum AUP before replying again.

And the truth is, sometimes we can help people exactly by banning them.

So stop opening 10 threads on the Undernet forum just because of your personal issue with Cservice. It's not gonna work. Discuss your issue elsewhere.

Thank you!

Post subject: Re: like this we can improve undernet
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:24 pm 

user1337 wrote:
like this we can all start to treat each other in a better way/s as far as I see it NOBODY is perfect, so some romanians are behaving acting lame even in #Cservice YES THATS TRUE I SAID IT!!! not to offend any other romanian user but common lets be real half of the undernet is romanian drones,flooders,abusers,hackers etc just look at it this way facts are facts cant deny it and like it or not we can improve it by helping people more and not banning them for no reason/s from the channel/s right? :)

Huh :) mIRC is not like 2-3 years ago, the ppl advanced to another level in theiyr life, and to chat on undernet got lame. Undernet i can say that now has become a Helping Network. If you do /list you can see that the most channels r like help... or ...help. About haxors on undernet i think that you know that some servers closed the connection with .RO ppl on theiyr servers ( Like London.uk.... ) dont worry about .RO ppl because you can find a psyBNC even if you r banned from a server/network.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]