It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Improve? With this team ? Lets try but it will not work
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:29 pm 

Well mIRC is borring this days, same commands, same teams........ 25% Officials(and asskissers that r trying to be someone) 50% bots and maybe 25% real ppl :). Ideas can be many but is noone to apply them, because this forum is just for those that want to chat with messages. DinTx or what is the name that she use now, and the great xplora that put English on #cservice and now r 99% helpers and they cant wait 3-4 hours for someone to join the channel and ask for help. But ill try to tell something here. Dont care if someone will see this post, but i dont have much to do know( movies r downloading)

Let me start by saying that you officials can make something so ppl can join again undernet network, but is hard now because you lost PPL. A idea : http://www.undernet.org can be something like hi5 or other websites that r using this option with photos. You can put on http://www.undernet.org a account login for all that users that use mIRC in your network. Have something like account login for those that want to meat new friends, and dont have time to wait until one of them is online on mIRC. This way you can give the users a possibility to find frineds using Undernet Network, and for you to have more users

Dont think that this form will be apply in any way because the corruption has a HIGH level on undernet, like the suspended usernames. I think that in the last 2 years users got suspended here more then 1996-2006. Great Admins Great Team. Do you like now what undernet network looks like?

Post subject: Re: Improve? With this team ? Lets try but it will not work
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:02 am 
Senior Cservice Admin

Undernet is not a social website, Undernet is an IRC network, therefore Undernet's website will never become another social website like myspace/facebook/hi5/bebo because that is not what Undernet is about, Undernet IS an IRC Network.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:37 am 

Let me guess. You were never made an op in #cservice after all that time you put in? I wonder if not understanding the difference between IRC (or the IRC network Undernet) and mIRC (which has always been an IRC client including over four years ago when you joined this forum) had any impact on that decision. I doubt it would have involved your going off on completely irrelevant tangents to "solve" a problem.

As for your question (I realize it was probably directed to the Undernet admins)
Quote:
"Do you like now what undernet network looks like?"
Personally, I'm quite happy with it. Of course I'm not some pi$$ed off kid who didn't get what he wanted, but the tools available to me now far surpass what I had back when I joined this network.

MrEen

P.S. And you can hold off on the a$$ki$$er reply that's already running through your head. I'm old enough to know who's a$$ to kiss and when and it will never have anything to do with IRC.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:04 am 

xplora wrote:
Undernet is not a social website, Undernet is an IRC network, therefore Undernet's website will never become another social website like myspace/facebook/hi5/bebo because that is not what Undernet is about, Undernet IS an IRC Network.

Then keep up the "good" work that you and your team has done with undernet network for the last 2 years. How much official e-mail you have since your the co-ordonator ? 30 ? what was the number before? ohh damn i forgot : undernet network is getting bigger by the day and you need all those official e-mail. Ppl will not join anymore this network and you can see that on some channels like : #romania , #constanta , #brasov , #bucuresti. Check up how much users undernet had until you mister xplora have been put by DinTx as a co-ordonator and how much ppl war before you. Check the wrulz that war before and after and you will see a big difference. but what the hell you dont like to ask or question regular users from undernet network, you like to ask your cs admin and official helpers because they cant say that your ideas r bad because your the boss and they may be suspended or not be promoted the some teams.
dont worry you will always be reminded as THE ONE who put Undernet Network to a black spot on mIRC, those that worked to be a TOP network will be always reminded, and you will be reminded as the BLACK SHEEP of Undernet Network

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:18 am 

MrEen wrote:
Let me guess. You were never made an op in #cservice after all that time you put in? I wonder if not understanding the difference between IRC (or the IRC network Undernet) and mIRC (which has always been an IRC client including over four years ago when you joined this forum) had any impact on that decision. I doubt it would have involved your going off on completely irrelevant tangents to "solve" a problem.

As for your question (I realize it was probably directed to the Undernet admins)
Quote:
"Do you like now what undernet network looks like?"
Personally, I'm quite happy with it. Of course I'm not some pi$$ed off kid who didn't get what he wanted, but the tools available to me now far surpass what I had back when I joined this network.

MrEen

P.S. And you can hold off on the a$$ki$$er reply that's already running through your head. I'm old enough to know who's a$$ to kiss and when and it will never have anything to do with IRC.

And you mister what have you waiting for? A Official answer to this problem so you can explain your opinion? You happy because what ? Do you have a username ? How much officials of undernet network you know ? how manny problems with abuse@ and other official e-mails did you have? I`ll tell you : NONE. I had what i wanted on undernet but that was 2 years ago before 4 eyes xplora was promoted, because after that most of the .RO ppl leave this network because of the new wrulz. Sorry but you must have 40-60 years and thats why you cant understand some things

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:32 am 
Senior Cservice Admin

GmbH wrote:
xplora wrote:

Then keep up the "good" work that you and your team has done with undernet network for the last 2 years. How much official e-mail you have since your the co-ordonator ? 30 ? what was the number before? ohh damn i forgot : undernet network is getting bigger by the day and you need all those official e-mail. Ppl will not join anymore this network and you can see that on some channels like : #romania , #constanta , #brasov , #bucuresti. Check up how much users undernet had until you mister xplora have been put by DinTx as a co-ordonator and how much ppl war before you. Check the wrulz that war before and after and you will see a big difference. but what the hell you dont like to ask or question regular users from undernet network, you like to ask your cs admin and official helpers because they cant say that your ideas r bad because your the boss and they may be suspended or not be promoted the some teams.
dont worry you will always be reminded as THE ONE who put Undernet Network to a black spot on mIRC, those that worked to be a TOP network will be always reminded, and you will be reminded as the BLACK SHEEP of Undernet Network

mIRC is not the only irc client out there, and it is a mistake to assume that, I for one do not even like that irc client (let alone use it, since it doesn't have a mac version), so telling me something like is only going to put a smile on my face, which I'm sure was not your intention. As for all your examples, well you might just want to check all your facts:

First of all DinTx did not make me CService co-ordinator, in fact the last time DinTx made that kind of decision was when we got the new X and she handed the CService reigns to DrCkTaiL, LGM, and C00kie (RIP), and even they are a couple of Co-ord's ahead of me. Also listing some of the more troublesome channels and trying to use them as examples of people not wanting to join Undernet, just well doesn't show anything but just how troublesome those channels are. You might also like to know that I have been a part of Undernet going on 13 years now, about 12 of them as a CService Official, and I would simply have to point out, that you really do not know what you are talking about, and clearly do not have the experience to even make unqualified remarks that should be listened to.

Please remember the board is "How can we improve Undernet?" not how to replace IRC, not Complaints section...

Last edited by xplora on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:37 am 

And whats DinTx position to undernet staff ? why she fired BobsKc from undernet Senior CS Admins ? you tell me that if she has power to fire a Senior Admin she cant handle you ? Get a life and lie somewhere else

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:52 am 
Senior Cservice Admin

BobsKC Resigned when I started as Co-ord of CService. He was NOT fired. DinTx is currently a Honorary Undernet Admin with voting rights on the Undernet Server Admins Committee. Since Leaving CService, DinTx has also been the Undernet Server Admins Committee Secretary. BobsKC has since returned to being a Senior CService Administrator.

Oh, and since you are failing to call me out for lying, I'm calling you out for lying...

GmbH wrote:
Dont think that this form will be apply in any way because the corruption has a HIGH level on undernet, like the suspended usernames. I think that in the last 2 years users got suspended here more then 1996-2006. Great Admins Great Team. Do you like now what undernet network looks like?

Kinda hard for usernames to have been suspended prior to 2001, as the old X/W did not support usernames.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]