It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:52 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 4 of 6 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:06 pm 
#Userguide Member

Actually we try to keep the same nickname all the time when we are doing announces for the class, it's usualy "ClassTime" so if you really want you can ignore that.

But you must really have a problem if you find 2 lines send via notice twice a week "quite anoying" Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:33 pm 

It doesn't annoy me, an extra beep per day won't effect me, just I think i'm at Iraq :D. Anyway you're right, you need the nickname of the one who's sending the global notice, but would /ignore *!*@* on notices block it ?

I don't see why an extra notice would effect them that much, Actually, they are trying to do something to help you and help others. If you don't like it then, you have serious mind problems.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:18 pm 

Homer wrote:
It doesn't annoy me, an extra beep per day won't effect me, just I think i'm at Iraq :D. Anyway you're right, you need the nickname of the one who's sending the global notice, but would /ignore *!*@* on notices block it ?

I think /silence command should be more useful :) , it' just an opinion ..but i dont think that global notice is so annoying :p , or you can use /ignore -n *!*@* , to ignore all your notices, but if i remember, the class is only friday and sunday, so i really don't see any reasons to protect you against those insignifiant notices :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:30 pm 

Is there any case we can make UUS Project alive again? I could help you in any way it needs...

Regards,
TheAbyss

Post subject: UserCom is somethin` but not for use
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:48 am 

Only Officials and volunteers can decide what they can do for Undernet.org user-com channel. We don`t have any info`s about user-com projects and we don`t have what to tell. I have read the user-com documents and i think that i know everything that is there , i could asign for a volunteer on #user-com but i don`t have the space there , they r to many Romanian volunteers and i think that they r doing a good job or they aren`t ?? This is way you have put a forum here ? If they aren`t doing a good job on #user-com , #userguide , #class ... remove them and test new volunteers and helpers on those channels

GmbH --> #GmbH :devil:

Post subject: Re: UserCom is somethin` but not for use
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:18 am 
#Userguide Member

GmbH wrote:
We don`t have any info`s about user-com projects and we don`t have what to tell.

:roll: You can find all the info you need about any user-com project at http://www.user-com.undernet.org

Post subject: they feel nice
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:35 pm 

seems like the users feel so nice about his situation on this net, they dont have any comment or idea.

sixsix :)

:: Standardized Response Team [SRT]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:47 am 

sixsix they have a good team what we can say about them ? We don`t have any problems with them , we like #userguide , #class. All volunteers r been tested and that is a good thing :devil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:34 pm 

Yeap its true that they do a very good job and they are all very well trained so i dont think anyone has a problem with userguide or class :) They are very well organised, so a big thanks goes to the managers and all the people who volunteer in userguide, class and generaly in undernet :)

Post subject: Re: UserCom is somethin` but not for use
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:36 pm 

GmbH wrote:
GmbH --> #GmbH :devil:

Long live the Image, GmbH Image

Post subject: hello
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:52 pm 

I want to ask you something.Why on cservice site u didn`t can make user with all kind of mail`s....I used mirc 4-5 years and after that 1 year i`l have some problems and i left mirc.When i come back after this year my user was expired and i don`t have now mail with I can make an user.I wait your help.I don`t understand why you don`t accept any kind of mail.

Post subject: Re: hello
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:08 pm 

sickmind1987 wrote:
I want to ask you something.Why on cservice site u didn`t can make user with all kind of mail`s....I used mirc 4-5 years and after that 1 year i`l have some problems and i left mirc.When i come back after this year my user was expired and i don`t have now mail with I can make an user.I wait your help.I don`t understand why you don`t accept any kind of mail.

CService blocks free-mails (there are still some that are accepted) due of abuse. Example for abuse; Users register different e-mail accounts so they can own multiple usernames. Some ISPs which offer more then 1email with a single connection are also blocked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:03 pm 

Keep up the good work guys :chinese:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:39 pm 

nobody don`t say anything?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:44 pm 
#Userguide Member

Seems people ran out of ideeas :D

Page 4 of 6 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next