It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 5 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:15 am 
Newsletter Editor

I am sorry to announce that the March/April 2005 edition of the UnderCurrents will be postponed because of the lack of interesting articles available in our database. We hope to release an edition very soon but to achieve that, we need your help. If you want to write an article for the newsletter, you're welcome to do so! Just go to http://www.user-com.undernet.org/newsletter/submit.php and follow the steps. Thanks a lot, hoping to get your cooperation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:09 pm 

any released this time? quite long since our last released. Lack of good articles to be publish? or are you planning to have a released this month. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:13 am 
Newsletter Editor

Hmm... honestly I wouldn't count on a issue soon. Members quitted, User-Com nearly passed out, pages were down. But if you're interested in contributing to the projet, holla at me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:27 pm 

Thanks for that info Patry... sure I or We will contact you for that.. maybe some articles will be submitted later on.

Good luck!

Post subject: Newsletter Archives lost?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:57 am 

uhhhmmmm I just want to say something about the Newsletter Archives, where are the old articles? the archives is empty :-?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:48 pm 
Newsletter Editor

Database problem I guess. We had the idea of having a bigger archive section including the oldest releases which were in HTML/TXT back then but nothing moved since then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:39 am 

thanks for the info Patry..hope that will be up asap. I just wanted to review some articles that's why I came up to that situation. Hope that their will be an activity these days regarding that article submission and posting it on the archive. :wink:

Post subject: A NEW start! We're moving again!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:43 pm 

Today -> 3/16/2007. We have re-started/Jumpe started the Newsletter Project again!! Woohoooo! We have gathered new active members. We have designed out new 'UnderCurrents' E-Newsletter in a new html format. We also, even though our database is down at the moment, but is being worked on that will archive, allow article submissions from everyone again, are gathering material for a new e-newsletter. We are filling it fast with our new team and our new reporters. Holding our breath as I say this...heck...I'll just say it...We are planing a new E-Newsletter we hope right around the first of April with intersesting articles, new things like cartoons and scripter's corner and LOTS of more and intersting new things our html newsletter we hope will be the most popular the Newsletter Project has ever had. Look for it coming soon and when it does, it will be announced on the Undernet pages we hope for all to go view.

Thanx,
Banjo
User-Com Newsletter Project Manager

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:36 pm 

My best wishes to the project !!! The UnderCurrents has always given us quality and entertaining articles. Keep up the good work!

Post subject: Re: Newsletter - www.user-com.undernet.org/newsletter
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:38 pm 
#Userguide Member

Hi there, Undernetians!

I'm glad to tell you that our next issue, that will be at the end of October has a new layout! We fixed most of our problems and we're now back to our job..to inform you and to complement your knowledge.
We're still working at it, it's a bi-monthly issue with a lot of useful articles, tutorials and recipes.

If you want to be contributory to our wonderful committee for our awesome Undernet Network, please submit your articles to the address http://www.user-com.undernet.org/newsletter/submit.php or at our mail newsletter@undernet.org

PLEASE, do NOT send articles if their not written by yourself, we check and see if the content is original!
Also, if you are not yet subscribed to the UnderCurrents mailing list, you do it! Open your browser at http://undernet.sbg.org/mailman/listinfo/undercurrents and subscribe :o)

If you got any ideas,improvements,critics, don't hesitate to contact newsletter@undernet.org - you'll get a fast reply

Many thanks to all - MartYanu2

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:52 pm 
Forum Super Moderator

MartYanu2 wrote:
Hi there, Undernetians!

I'm glad to tell you that our next issue, that will be at the end of October has a new layout! We fixed most of our problems and we're now back to our job..to inform you and to complement your knowledge.
We're still working at it, it's a bi-monthly issue with a lot of useful articles, tutorials and recipes.

If you want to be contributory to our wonderful committee for our awesome Undernet Network, please submit your articles to the address http://www.user-com.undernet.org/newsletter/submit.php or at our mail newsletter@undernet.org

PLEASE, do NOT send articles if their not written by yourself, we check and see if the content is original!
Also, if you are not yet subscribed to the UnderCurrents mailing list, you do it! Open your browser at http://undernet.sbg.org/mailman/listinfo/undercurrents and subscribe :o)

If you got any ideas,improvements,critics, don't hesitate to contact newsletter@undernet.org - you'll get a fast reply

Many thanks to all - MartYanu2

Um ... what happened to the newsletter in the past 5 months?

Again?

~Eenie

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:16 am 
#Userguide Member

Passed more than a year and not even one single newsletter was issued, I know. Not my problem. I needed to leave it's management in order to have an English native run it. Well, you can see it now.. ;)

Page 5 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5