It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Newsletter Project News
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:36 am 

[quote="MrEen"]I'll bet I "annoyed" xplo's script, and maybe a few people. Oh well.[/quote]

lol, #1 i think you should email newsletter@undernet.org with the spelling corrections, and we will make the changes on the database.
and #2. don't be rude :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:47 am 
Forum Super Moderator

xplo wrote:
MrEen wrote:
I'll bet I "annoyed" xplo's script, and maybe a few people. Oh well.

lol, #1 i think you should email newsletter@undernet.org with the spelling corrections, and we will make the changes on the database.
and #2. don't be rude :)

xplo:

This is the Newsletter Project News thread of the Undernet User Committee Section of the Undernet Forum.

This is exactly where this post should be.

Apparently there are some people not reading exactly where they should be reading, IMO.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:58 pm 
Forum Super Moderator

I see no announcement here that UnderCurrents, the Undernet Newspaper has published its August 2009 edition. Seems like this would be a good place for you all to mention it.

I am signed up to receive it in email.

My question is why is it being sent to me twice?

I received it on August 31 and again on September 1.

Sent by the same person. About 24 hours apart.

I really don't need it to be sent to me twice. Let alone to read it twice. ;-)

~Eenie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:17 pm 
#Userguide Member

Eenie wrote:
I see no announcement here that UnderCurrents, the Undernet Newspaper has published its August 2009 edition. Seems like this would be a good place for you all to mention it.

I am signed up to receive it in email.

My question is why is it being sent to me twice?

I received it on August 31 and again on September 1.

Sent by the same person. About 24 hours apart.

I really don't need it to be sent to me twice. Let alone to read it twice. ;-)

~Eenie

Sorry about that Eenie, I wasn't sure that the UnderCurrents list is working properly and I had to send it twice, between a day interval to be sure it arrives

As you saw, now we are sending global messages on IRC about every event (send your articles, subscribe to the list)
I apologise I haven't been that active to the User-Com forum, but from now I'll try to be as much as I can, I tried to do a change in the system by sending the newspaper every month but I changed it back to bi-monthy as it originally was.

If anyone has any questions, ideas, comments, I hardly wait to read them on newsletter@undernet.org - Please send them and you're surely get a responce in a proper time!

Heal the world! MartYanu2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:37 pm 
#Userguide Member

Hi there, Undernetians!

I'm glad to tell you that our next issue, that will be at the end of October has a new layout! We fixed most of our problems and we're now back to our job..to inform you and to complement your knowledge.
We're still working at it, it's a bi-monthly issue with a lot of useful articles, tutorials and recipes.

If you want to be contributory to our wonderful committee for our awesome Undernet Network, please submit your articles to the address http://www.user-com.undernet.org/newsletter/submit.php or at our mail newsletter@undernet.org

PLEASE, do NOT send articles if their not written by yourself, we check and see if the content is original!
Also, if you are not yet subscribed to the UnderCurrents mailing list, you do it! Open your browser at http://undernet.sbg.org/mailman/listinfo/undercurrents and subscribe :o)

If you got any ideas,improvements,critics, don't hesitate to contact newsletter@undernet.org - you'll get a fast reply

Many thanks to all - MartYanu2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:12 pm 
Forum Super Moderator

MartYanu2 wrote:
Hi there, Undernetians!

I'm glad to tell you that our next issue, that will be at the end of October has a new layout! We fixed most of our problems and we're now back to our job..to inform you and to complement your knowledge.
We're still working at it, it's a bi-monthly issue with a lot of useful articles, tutorials and recipes.

If you want to be contributory to our wonderful committee for our awesome Undernet Network, please submit your articles to the address http://www.user-com.undernet.org/newsletter/submit.php or at our mail newsletter@undernet.org

PLEASE, do NOT send articles if their not written by yourself, we check and see if the content is original!
Also, if you are not yet subscribed to the UnderCurrents mailing list, you do it! Open your browser at http://undernet.sbg.org/mailman/listinfo/undercurrents and subscribe :o)

If you got any ideas,improvements,critics, don't hesitate to contact newsletter@undernet.org - you'll get a fast reply

Many thanks to all - MartYanu2

Double-posting, eh? tsk.tsk.

Please, this time, only send me ONE copy of the newsletter. Not two. ;-p

~Eenie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:41 pm 
#Userguide Member

Hehehe...Okay, deal is a deal! but, why are here two threads of the same project, as the other ones have it too? :-/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:42 am 
Forum Super Moderator

MartYanu2 wrote:
Hehehe...Okay, deal is a deal! but, why are here two threads of the same project, as the other ones have it too? :-/

Perhaps you should ask the moderator, Banjo.

~Eenie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:46 am 
Forum Super Moderator

Eenie wrote:
MartYanu2 wrote:

Perhaps you should ask the moderator, Banjo.

~Eenie

Oh dear!

Just checked Banjo's last login to this forum. It was June 29, 2008! One year and a quarter ago!

Guess he may not have the answer for you.

~Eenie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:22 am 
#Userguide Member

Hiyas everyone!

I want to announce you all that, our e-Newsletter will be released on 31 October, so..if you are not subscribed yet to the UnderCurrents mailing list, you please do it! Open your browser at http://undernet.sbg.org/mailman/listinfo/undercurrents and subscribe :o)

Don't say I didn't noticed you guys!

With pleasure, MartYanu2!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:17 pm 
#Userguide Member

Hey there folks,

As you've been told, The Undernet User-Committee Newsletter Project released the October e-Newsletter Bi-monthly edition Today.
If you weren't subscribed to the undercurrents@undernet.org you couldn't see it, and we're very sorry for that. But, you can see the containing articles at http://user-com.undernet.org/newsletter ... 1f135de71c

Next time, please subscribe to the undercurrents@undernet.org at the address http://undernet.sbg.org/mailman/listinfo/undercurrents to see it.

Thanks to all our contribuitors

Have fun with the Undernet IRC network :o)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:03 pm 
Forum Super Moderator

MartYanu2 wrote:
Hey there folks,

As you've been told, The Undernet User-Committee Newsletter Project released the October e-Newsletter Bi-monthly edition Today.
If you weren't subscribed to the undercurrents@undernet.org you couldn't see it, and we're very sorry for that. But, you can see the containing articles at http://user-com.undernet.org/newsletter ... 1f135de71c

Next time, please subscribe to the undercurrents@undernet.org at the address http://undernet.sbg.org/mailman/listinfo/undercurrents to see it.

Thanks to all our contribuitors

Have fun with the Undernet IRC network :o)

I am glad you have it online.

The copy I received via email is unreadable. It scrolls so far that I cannot read it. Just so you know.

Also, as constructive criticism: the word is spelled, "contributor." It is misspelled throughout the newsletter. Maybe have it proofread by a native English speaker next time. ;-)

~Eenie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:16 am 
#Userguide Member

Hi there folks,

It's almost time for our new issue of The Undernet UnderCurrents Newsletter. We've done some changes, our channel is not called #Newsletter anymore, it's #UnderCurrents now.

Please subscribe to the undercurrents@undernet.org at the address http://undernet.sbg.org/mailman/listinfo/undercurrents to see the next issue.
Your articles can still be in it, just send them at newsletter@undernet.org or you can simply submit them at the address http://www.user-com.undernet.org/newsle ... elines.php

We have a few more things we're going to do in the near future, for a professional e-Newsletter.

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2