It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: #Class announcement Overkill
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:41 pm 

Do i smell an argument over some global notices? Whoever doesn't like them, they can easily ignore them. Simple as that, it may require skills in order to do so but eventually you will succeed.

I do agree with you Eenie. Certainly global notices about #class are really annoying as they are being sent one after another which may disrupt users whereas it could be only one in ENGLISH but once ignored as stated above, everything turns out to be all right. Nowadays I'm not that much active but this is funny to me Undernet asking users to donate for Haiti through notices, it's funny. There's hundred of links where you can make donations about the disaster that occured there. Perhaps the oper(s) who issued the global notices either didn't had anything else better to do or he has forgotten to take his medicine.

Just my two cents. Thumbs up!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:46 am 

Topic seems ugly , A moderator openning a topic and discussing on something coming from the network officials. It just reffering the big distance between undernet represents. On this earth named Internet, moderators are supposed to support all the things (bad or god) comes from the netwrok officials. At least should NOT be one who opens a topic for a purpose to argue on the things coming from the network officials, it is clash againts to professionalism.

I am totally agreed with Crys's phrases. Undernet doing great! as admirably.. as an volunteered helpers we're honour for such kind of danate events. Remember... If undernet still surviving.. it is for sake of it's best voluntary supporters.. as an volunteered helpers we should look at it within good eyes coz the main purpose of us all is that.. ''Wasting our free time here by Providing free help to the people whos in need of our help''.

How you managing to find out something on the forum AUP and reminding it here when you've seen something bad for your eyes, you should to do same on every acitivites coming from the network officials, consider those activities\events are official and support them againts the people whos arguing on them, as your bosses\admins are handling them, if you obeying to any..

Regards/RevivaL
I am the greatest.. Not ONLY I do knock them out, I am also pick the round!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:31 pm 

A moderator is a simple intermediate between users and ranked users to keep it 'clean' but i'm sure you know it.

I don't think this thread has been specificially invoked for arguing purposes but I do admit there is times when things are about to go outta of control so that's where a moderator or somebody with wisdom will step in and calm down the situation. We all have our opinions and we can comment/share them and so forth and we have to respect everyone's opinion otherwise flames will arise. I for one as stated above, notices can be ignored by whoever doesn't like being bothered.

Still as stated, UnderNet is not a charity to make donations, it's a network. I would have totally understand if UnderNet would have asked you to donate a dollar, ten dollars, twenty dollars, for the sake of the network, so we can still use it and enjoy it. I would definitely contribute but for Haiti there is Red Cross and other special organizations.

And oh.. UnderNet isn't surviving because of us, we just maintain the activity within the network. Y'knahmsayin? ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:08 pm 

It is more than a simple network, I've seen there is alot of help channels beyond the well known help channels, providing different helps with experienced people. Remember the purpose of undernet's foundation.. not same as other networks.. at first It used to be knowledge\information sharing place, then returned to a network service like others on the demands.. that is what pulled people inside and lock them in it.. another good point with it is that there is no ONLY ONE person runs it, it is a committe and everyone of us does care for undernet.. tell me spidel, why are you coming here regulary and trying to be useful for the people and helping them ? Do you look it like a job? or you feel happy by helping? if it really making you happy then you're really a humanist person.. but lets help to people withot consider any restriction.. A humanist person can not say ''I just like to service to the elders in a poorhouse, or I like to help to the childrenss only'' you should to do your best always without consider any discrimination.

Here in our country, we have a box on the table of safe box dedicated for the poor people, you can see that box at the every company\shop or store. Donating is blessing.. especially for the riches people donating is needed.. we're proud of undernet for doing such a blessed work.. we should appreciate it instead of ignoring or starting a company for it is cancellation.. Thanks god we are ok, can work, can make money.. we would be the one who needs to be donated..

I am totally support the all donation events..

Regards!

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2