It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: I just want to step up and thank
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:29 am 

Thanks to the coders for doing a great job with the latest release. I for one, appreciate all the new modes, and having read and understood them, think they'll make Undernet a bit more efficient and managable in the long run. Ok, now that the kudos are out of the way, a question...

With +A, is there going to be any sort of cross checking against X in regards to channel ownership? I know that primarily that +A is for new channels. but is there anything in place to stop say, an op in a bad mood from setting +A on a channel that isn't the channel owner/manager?

It may sound like a stupid question, but rest assured, I would fathom to guess that it may indeed happen, and thus causing more grief for CService, and Opers. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:45 am 

I'm not sure if i understand exactly what you mean, but an op can set the administrator password only in the first 48 hours from the channel creationd and only if he/she is the first one to join the channel, i mean no other op can set it - if you are the first one who joins a channel, then invite some friends and you part the channel, then next time you join you can't set an administrator password anymore. Hope it's clear enough :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]