It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: update to 2.10.12..
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:02 pm 

its been more than 2 months since the server soft ircu 2.10.12 was launched. at about 20 days after its release, 5 or more servers updated. the rest of them remained at 2.10.11.07. i would like to know when can we expect the update of the rest of the network to take place. i asked in #help and #coder-com and they said they know nothing and told me to wait or ask the server admins. i asked on this forum because i thought someone here (possibly server admins) could know this. how much longer do we have to wait? 1 year.. 2.. 3... or more. i see that the software keeps updating (first there was 2.10.12.0, then 12.01, 12.02 and now 12.04) but the servers dont. why some servers were able to update short time after the software release and the others dont? :-?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:09 pm 
Forum Moderator

ircu2.10.12.* is still not a required version as you can see on the Coder Committee website. So, it depends of the server admin if (s)he will update it or not. IF you see ircu2.10.12.* as required on the coder-com website, then the server admins must update their servers in 2 weeks. So, the answer is the same again: ask the server admins. You can find them by doing /motd or /admin or look at http://www.undernet.org/servers.php

Best regards,
Mit 8)

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]