It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: IRCu hub, Nefarious leaf
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:53 am 

Hello. Lets take this scenario: latest Nefarious + GNUWorld combination, few people are joining the network, Glines are issued via UWorld because bad people are everywhere. For some reason, GNUWorld needs to be shutdown and started later. While Glines are still active, I try to start GNUWorld. It doesn't with the following error:
gnuworld: ../libgnuworld/xparameters.h:107: char* gnuworld::xParameters::operator[](const size_t&) const: Assertion `validSubscript( pos )' failed

like people were talking about in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11078
Someone tells me to try create a HUB based on IRCu and link Nefarious servers as leafs, in order for those crashes to disappear... So I am doing that. However, if an user sets a mode (like +R - Only registered users can PM you) the user get this error:
R Unknown user MODE flag

tho he is using Nefarious server. So I get that this error messages are sent by IRCu. But I would like to disable them, IRCu's main role being to serve as a hub generally for GNUWorld.
Please, people, if you have any idea how to fix this, disable those error messages, or some other trick for this combination to work, let me know. I would really appriciate this!

Best regards

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]