It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:08 am

Page 3 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Where Undernet is heading?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:19 am 

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Hello Eenie,

Good to see you again, as for you xplo, i think if you do not have nothing to say about it, leave it. Even if they will close this, will be not hard to open another one. Leave the scripts, you make script for what? To see on what you are able to answer, and to make posts on forum. TO be active? Is that the reason you use a script? Or is this forum so important for you, or you for the forum? I may be stupid i do not see the meaning of a script for this forum. What you want someone to call you in case of a new post? Dude... We had meet again, but try to be usefull. NOT lame. Thank you xplo.

ok to this day i was freaking polite to you , but now you kinda p-i-s-s me off.
i hope for you that your just in a "phase" caus you are really making a fool of yourself.
at first, we all make mistakes, and say things that we don't really mean, but since your a "senior" on unet, i think you had your chance..

give me a break with your sarcasm. i just gave you a freaking hint to shaddup once and for all. you are wiening about something that happened to you. WOW BIG DEAL. it happened to all of us at least once..

now go make yourself a cofee, ill have 2 creams 2 sugars, and sit!

dammit.. you are not the Siravecavec i knew....

btw your forum signature is making reference to an illegal substance in 99.9% of the world. i suggest you to change that. (Just a personal opinion)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:24 pm 

What is legal now? Its a plant that grows on dust. SO for me i DO not care what they say. And THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME.
Please READ the ENTIRE TOPIC. The same me is here.

Do not judge me now. Try later!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:25 pm 

Mitko, YOUR answers are to what you want, not to what i had say, you take small phrase and you put your answer, take entire sentence, and do not try to tell me about certifications... I have seen people with more than 5 6 certifications and they are not able to run a service in windows by command line. Was a stupid example, but they have Windows certifications related to that. So i do not say that you are not able to do that. Well even if i say what i say. I will say it ONCE again. STOP that QUOTE think. And give some real answers. And since your not so often on the network, better do not give me those answers. And the way i see things are not about what you and they trust when they add new user in some channels. Is that they are influenced by others many times. So Mitko, you are way far from what i want to say. And as you say. If he did one mistake... Well after you kill someone he will not be alive again. So if he did that mistake once witch was a power abuse, he will do it again. So stop this things, and face reality. :)) And NO NO NO way if they do something NOT once, to be kicked out. AND Mitko... I will tell you once again. I never wanted to be official, and i never stay for that on undernet. :) So not i hope you got my point. And another thing regarding my email and those logs. Well Admins LIKE X can see behind THAT username. AND those IPS are from hacked BOX. WHAT you want more? YOU want me to go to his home and do him pictures and put a webcam to monitor his activity? And one more thing i never give reason not to be trusted. All i see now, is that THEY do not care. :) Abuses are made on a large scale. BUT many involved in this do not want their nicknames public. So... Just... Go on undernet and open your "eyes". Once more. Please do not do that QUOTE thing again. IT is useless. Try to answer me in whole sentence. Maybe harder but if you want to be honest and with logic do like i do. :) I hate that quote think because are not whole sentences and many words are lost. From a sentence you put what you want there. BUT behind that sentence may be much more than you think. So if you think your doing a great think by posting here reply, and not being there on undernet... I say it is not. :) Unless you have some positions here only to post. So once your not there, YOU cannot be aware of what i say. And you cannot tell me something since your not aware of. I hope you got my point. And once again, is nothing related to me. It is related to all. So the newbie, will never email for abuse, he will be afraid. Undernet has a nice history, in last years that history... does not seems to be the same. Normal users can put opers to use them, for Glines, find ips, and many many more. And one more thing. ONLY way to prove this will be LOGS, CHAT logs, TELL me WHO will trust them? YOU? I do not think so. WHO will investigate ONE of the most oldest undernet OPERS? This is just a point to start. And i tell you. NO ONE WILL EVER INVESTIGATE or TRUST a NORMAL user when it comes to THAT. BUT. IF you really want LOGS. I had buy a domain. I will dedicate it TO collect LOGS. NOT like report-abuse does. I will collect them, and make them PUBLIC. SO you will be able to see them. They will be on http://irc.highacid.com/ . I will tell you when il have first logs. :) Hehe, Now enjoy it. And to be honest i don`t think that you got my point now. SO just understand once again. IT IS NOT ABOUT ME OR ABOUT ME BEING AN OPER/ADMIN. And it will never BE. If users say something like this. NEXT TEXT IT HAS TO BE CONSIDERED NOT AS A JOKE> nickname*: if i were there in CSERVICE and kiss their ass as others do, i will be much faster Official. SO this text is for a Cservice volunteer with access on #cservice. I have the REAL conversation. BUT i think this will do.

NICKNAME* - IT is not the real nickname, is just to protect his nickname. Because he really wants to be a Official in Cservice.
NEXT time!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:41 pm 
Forum Moderator

My answers are replies to your sentences. I have included almost every single line you wrote. But to make you happy I won't quote you again, you don't have to say it 3 times in your post. Certifications are not subject of our discussion here, I just mentioned about Cisco Guard which was related to your sentence about protecting the servers from ddos. If I am not so often on the network now that doesn't mean the network changed 360 degrees in a few months.

It's true that maybe I am far away from what you are trying to say because I hardly understand what you say. You are comparing channel ban/kick to murdering a person which is totally nonsense. When the volunteer banned/kicked you, I'm sure you didn't die. If it was a mistake, it couldn't be abuse. Abuse is an action done on purpose which is against the rules. A mistake is just a mistake. You are the one here who should face reality and stop arguing.

Even if those IPs are from a hacked box, the best solution for such a problem is to report them to the ISP so they can take legal actions. Suspending the usernames they are logged in to will not help them to disappear or clean the infected machine. It will just lead to registering new usernames. Have you ever thought of that ?

Also I have no idea why a newbie would be afraid to email abuse departments (cservice abuse or whatever). All you have are conversations. Your only proof is the channel ban/kick on you as far as I can see.

Read all my replies on this thread and try to understand them and make a conclusion.

And in the end, regarding real answers: you are the one who should give us real answers since you say that something is wrong with the opers and in cservice. So tell us exactly what is wrong and tell us the solution to the problem. Maybe someone from the undernet administration or cservice will consider it.

Thank you. (and please be polite with your next post - also consider the Forum AUP)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:50 pm 

Mitko, this one is all about abuse. Please re read it. And let me know. Is not about a ban or tha fact i got removed from class. For nothing. Its about my X was removed withount any reason, and after that they say i put in topic 2 websites that does not have good content. So please read this. And let me know what you think. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9621 You find there all. Including emails.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:15 pm 
Forum Moderator

After re-reading the other topic you mentioned in your last post the conclusion is: you got your X back. Now you re-read my previous post.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:53 pm 

You still did not answer me. Was that ABUSE? And i assure you. That if it was on my case, i am not first who has problems with those kind of abuses:)
And another fact. Is i see the other opers/admins do not reply at all here. Only xplora. And as someone once say, it is good for them to read also time to time forums, and as far as i know, you are not a cservice admin, so you will not be able to help me. BUT, i will get logs. And as i say once , il repeat again, LOGS are conversations/emails this is all what a normal user can get. I can`t see behind many things, but il do it all on my own:) i allready have support from a few people. So. What can i say. You do a great job. To bad, no one want to understand what is this really about, and to bad that no one wants to admit that they DO abuse. And there is abuse on undernet. OHH god. :baaa:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:50 am 

Dear xplora,

[10:21] * You were kicked from #cservice by X ((xplora) solidservices bots and bnc's are not welcome on #CService) 92.114.7.* is the BANNED host. That by undernet servers policy can be UP to 765 ppls, who are able to connect. I pus 3 connexions/Ip. I think is a big amount of users that may be banned. I allready quited my bnc. So i will be able to join #cservice. I like to see people in there. And i may need help also.
-
[10:21] #cservice unable to join channel (address is banned)

I think you care to much about innocents, the fact i use a bnc from there does not make me a bad guy. BUT you have to know that Solidservices has now more than 3000 ips. So i think by banning them, you will ban the innocents. In this case, im one of them. So seems you did not think on that, when you did that ban. BUT for you i will quit that bnc. And i will use my Home IP. I think next time will be a BAN on UPC provider from CZ. or AT&A provider. I will take this as a gift, i bet you do like me to much maybe. I may be very special. ONE more thing. IF you do not LIKE shells bnc`s than i think you are able to do something about that. But even Volunteers use them, and many many more...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:22 am 
Forum Moderator

SIRavecavecCZ you say that this thread was about abuse, and all I can see is that this thread is all about you and your personal issues with cservice.

If you want to contact xplora about the ban you can do it by sending him a private message on the forum, emailing him, or /query xplora on IRC.

Any further posts not related to the thread you personally opened it and has a subject "Where Undernet is heading?" will lead to deleting the posts or locking the thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:00 pm 

Mitko, banning entire class is not regarding me. :) Dude do you DID read all this from the very begining? I do not think so. Anyway, people started to use http://irc.highacid.com/ . Have a nice day. Banning so many IPS is not about me. I have 1 IP. not 765. And i started about a user who got his username suspended with no reason this topic. Please read all carefully.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:37 am 
Senior Cservice Admin

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Dear xplora,

[10:21] * You were kicked from #cservice by X ((xplora) solidservices bots and bnc's are not welcome on #CService) 92.114.7.* is the BANNED host. That by undernet servers policy can be UP to 765 ppls, who are able to connect. I pus 3 connexions/Ip. I think is a big amount of users that may be banned. I allready quited my bnc. So i will be able to join #cservice. I like to see people in there. And i may need help also.
-
[10:21] #cservice unable to join channel (address is banned)

I think you care to much about innocents, the fact i use a bnc from there does not make me a bad guy. BUT you have to know that Solidservices has now more than 3000 ips. So i think by banning them, you will ban the innocents. In this case, im one of them. So seems you did not think on that, when you did that ban. BUT for you i will quit that bnc. And i will use my Home IP. I think next time will be a BAN on UPC provider from CZ. or AT&A provider. I will take this as a gift, i bet you do like me to much maybe. I may be very special. ONE more thing. IF you do not LIKE shells bnc`s than i think you are able to do something about that. But even Volunteers use them, and many many more...

CService does not support or recommend the use of BNC's, unless you have full control over the BNC, someone else has enough control to get your username and password and hack your username, it is that simple. In regards to that ban, it has become popular of late for people using their services to park bots and BNC's on #CService, hence the ban, now with the ability to hide your host with usermode +x, there is no need to use a bnc to join the channel. Remember that while #CService is a help channel it is still a channel like any other where those managing the channel can use whatever guidelines/rules they like to manage the channel (bearing in mind that the ability to have X in such a channel does have some limits of it's own).

As for other volunteers using BNC's they are all warned that it's not a good idea, we aren't going to stop them using them, as I mentioned above, the ban is about some bots/bncs that are left parked on #CService.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:35 pm 

17:39 * X is now known as ownedbyzapp
17:39 * ownedbyzapp is now known as X

No need to say something.
I think this is more important than TO stay and solve users problems. I am sure it is. And you wonder why your being flooded. Hah. :baaa: Give this network a chance to change, or shut it down. You wont earn or lose something. Users will be those who wins, sooner or later il have enouf evidence to shut it down. Takes time.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:08 pm 
Forum Super Moderator

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
17:39 * X is now known as ownedbyzapp
17:39 * ownedbyzapp is now known as X

No need to say something.
I think this is more important than TO stay and solve users problems. I am sure it is. And you wonder why your being flooded. Hah. :baaa: Give this network a chance to change, or shut it down. You wont earn or lose something. Users will be those who wins, sooner or later il have enouf evidence to shut it down. Takes time.

SIRavecavecCZ:

I have a question for you. You are a guest on Undernet, as all of us are. You are unhappy here. Why not just go find an IRC network that is more to your liking?

Why threaten to "shut" down a network because you do not like it?

Just move along and find a network you like.

Just askin.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:45 am 

I support Eenie on this, and you siravecaveccz .. i don`t know if there is any word that could describe your idea of greatness and how good you are and how your ideas are so damn great! I understand you`re good on this polemic subjects but note this, we are not so naive how you think we are. As mitko put it, you made this topic a debate on your personal issues and to be honest you`re just another line writen on a sheet of paper dropped in a bus station. How about just zipp it already and move on boy, find a girl or something .. i don`t know.. maybe another irc network where you`ll get the position you want to get or at least the image that you want to implement; please!!! everything but just drop it man, it`s useless .. all you`re doing is making fun of volunteers, you make them stupid and etc. You judge people with something that you think you found and it`s really important and you can make all of us look stupid, but again note that there are a lot of guidelines that you don`t know and things that need to be attended to before making a decision, things that you and your GREAT MIND can`t understand as i see, anyway maybe you`ll understand and do all of us a favor, do a magic trick or something.. maybe harakiri and dissapear ? that would be great! anyway, regarding your comments on volunteers, it`s a subject on which i don`t want to comment because i`ll get angry on you and i don`t want that but please for the love of GOD! DROP IT!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:37 pm 

Clubbin, i bet is all about you to show your signature in here. No need to see it. I do not care your status on #cservice #usernames since your useless, just another access hunter. So about my problems, we will see about that when I will post the logs i have already. And they keep coming. So Clubbin, until next time shut up! Thank you.

P.S. I have a beautiful girlfriend, and a great job. So i think your next. What do YOU have? Access on Cservice and on usernames? Haha. Man, chill out!

Page 3 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next