It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:31 pm




 Page 2 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Where Undernet is heading?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:07 am 

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 1:00 am
Posts: 1
Hello, all

I agree to the subject of this discussion.

Meaning, I personally, ask myself the same, perhaps more recent nowdays than ever.

Another note, SIRAvec, past be past, but I agree, certain things hurts if you care or involve.

This does not mean you or anyone else shouldn't, it is rather more the way of how you involve.

And as stated, I am back. I confirm.

- ReD_IcE


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Undernet is heading?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:12 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:35 pm
Posts: 57
Location: Czech Republic
Hi red_ice,

Good to see you back, BUT, there is a long way now. Undernet has changed.



_________________
Image

Do not judge me now. Try later!
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Undernet is heading?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:22 am 
Senior Cservice Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:47 am
Posts: 564
Location: Hamilton, New Zealand
SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Mitko, xplora, i was pointing TO ABUSE in CSERVICE. THAT is prior to me, and users, they are abused, if they email, they may just be suspended, and you know there is this POWER... If you DO something, YOu will get flooded, Glined, because MANY MANY of Cservice volunteers have also thos "hackers" as friends, they help them, BUT no one care about a normal user. By the fact that he join in cservice ask for a command, and someone will notice him or tell him that, its nothing. Any old undernet user can do. Same as you say that even 7 years can put drones, also a user old in undernet will know X commands, what to say THAT your CService volunteers does not know what /msg x access #channel -min 450 -max 460 "Example." SO... But they have the POWER to do hello on that guy, who may be a newbie. xplora, let me ask you... Why you say many things, but noone are true? They might apply for YOU. But not for the rest. Yes, i know you are to busy, to listen the problems, and ANY ADMIN will trust ONLY admins/opers. Well trust what you want. Cause undernet is going down under your eyes. Most of the people are from RO, and this current, started somewhere in 2004~2005 when they started to hunt help channels:), not all, there are a few people who deserve my respect. But... Before i had my small break on irc, when i came back, they were allready TOP 10 :baaa: , and so and so, they start to increase the familly, And once he is in. Is hard to kick him. Why? Because you chose them... Yes its hard... :) :thumbsup:


Sorry but huh? was that supposed to be english ?



_________________
xplora @ undernet.org
Past Co-ordinator
Undernet Channel Services Committee
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Undernet is heading?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:27 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:35 pm
Posts: 57
Location: Czech Republic
xplora, please TELL me HOW many words are wrong spelled in that text, i have to remind you, even NATIVE speakers DO mystakes, what about me, since i did not even learned in school. What you expect me to be as good as a native english speaker? YOU PUT yourself in my place, and tell me you DO NOT understand what i was writen there. C`MON! :sleeping:



_________________
Image

Do not judge me now. Try later!
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Undernet is heading?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:34 am 
Senior Cservice Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:47 am
Posts: 564
Location: Hamilton, New Zealand
It wasn't the spelling, none of the sentences made any sense.



_________________
xplora @ undernet.org
Past Co-ordinator
Undernet Channel Services Committee
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Undernet is heading?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:09 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:35 pm
Posts: 57
Location: Czech Republic
Il try to check that out. And put it better in sentence! Thanks for observations xplora. I will make it so that all can understand.



_________________
Image

Do not judge me now. Try later!
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Undernet is heading?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:40 am 
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:51 pm
Posts: 594
Location: Europe
SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Mitko, xplora, i was pointing TO ABUSE in CSERVICE.

You say there is abuse in cservice, cservice staff are abused by cservice staff ? Uhm, ok.


SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
THAT is prior to me, and users, they are abused, if they email, they may just be suspended, and you know there is this POWER...

Are you telling me that if I email cservice about something, I will get suspended just because of mailing cservice ?

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
If you DO something, You will get flooded, Glined, because MANY MANY of Cservice volunteers have also those "hackers" as friends, they help them,

What are you trying to say ? Cservice volunteers are retarded people hanging out with drone runners and ... ? Doesn't make any sense. Do you have facts and proves or it's just your theory ? :roll:


SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
BUT no one care about a normal user. By the fact that he join in cservice ask for a command, and someone will notice him or tell him that, its nothing. Any old undernet user can do.

After reading this 10 times I think I understand what you are trying to say. You say that everyone can help, your wish is to help in cservice and be a helper. Ok.


SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Same as you say that even 7 years can put drones, also a user old in undernet will know X commands, what to say THAT your CService volunteers does not know what /msg x access #channel -min 450 -max 460 "Example."

Are you sure they don't know the commands or this is just your theory again ?

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
But they have the POWER to do hello on that guy, who may be a newbie.

So seems like cservice should be closed because they do something to some guys you mention.. no idea what, you tell us.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
xplora, let me ask you... Why you say many things, but none are true?

Maybe because it's the truth.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Yes, i know you are to busy, to listen the problems, and ANY ADMIN will trust ONLY admin/opers.

Even an oper needs a prove if he's asked to show.


SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Well trust what you want.

Are you trying to say that cservice should trust all users ? What if drone runners email cservice(usernames) about you and they say a million lies about you. Cservice should TRUST that drone runner and suspend your username ?

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Cause undernet is going down under your eyes.

I see many servers up and running.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Most of the people are from RO, and this current, started somewhere in 2004~2005 when they started to hunt help channels

Not sure when you started using IRC but there were romanians many years before 2004. I still have no idea where you get this information.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
not all, there are a few people who deserve my respect.

That's why this has nothing to do with nationality.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Before i had my small break on irc, when i came back, they were already TOP 10

No idea what you are trying to say.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
they start to increase the family

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? People make kids, yes. So ?

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
And once he is in. Is hard to kick him.

It's because most women do not abort.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
I AM NOT NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER!

If you didn't say this, we wouldn't notice that.



_________________
Dimitar Tnokovski aka Mitko
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Undernet is heading?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:21 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:35 pm
Posts: 57
Location: Czech Republic
SO it goes like this. YOU answer, i will answer YOUR reply in my sentence.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:Mitko, xplora, i was pointing TO ABUSE in CSERVICE.

Mitko: You say there is abuse in cservice, cservice staff are abused by cservice staff ? Uhm, ok.

NO CService abuse of innocents users. SEE that was easy... Next.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:THAT is prior to me, and users, they are abused, if they email, they may just be suspended, and you know there is this POWER...

Mitko: Are you telling me that if I email cservice about something, I will get suspended just because of mailing cservice ?

NO, you will not be trusted, and after some time, if you keep your point up, and you try to get evidence, youl be eliminated, EVEN i was warned, that by doing this, i could be G:Lined or who knows what. I wait forward to see that.
SIRavecavecCZ wrote:If you DO something, You will get flooded, Glined, because MANY MANY of Cservice volunteers have also those "hackers" as friends, they help them,

Mitko: What are you trying to say ? Cservice volunteers are retarded people hanging out with drone runners and ... ? Doesn't make any sense. Do you have facts and proves or it's just your theory ?

Maybe they do not go to drink some beers, but i can asure that CSERVICE and OPERS, did favour for thos BIG BIG drone runners. In hope that they will stop what they do. First weak who did that, just opened a gate for many more. HOW do you know THAT a member from CSERVICE has not been a drone runner before? You care to check him so deep? BECAUSE this is the BEST way to get into something. By doing bad things. And after once, get a whole new life, since you know the people from there, you will know how to act.
SIRavecavecCZ wrote:BUT no one care about a normal user. By the fact that he join in cservice ask for a command, and someone will notice him or tell him that, its nothing. Any old undernet user can do.

Mitko: After reading this 10 times I think I understand what you are trying to say. You say that everyone can help, your wish is to help in cservice and be a helper. Ok.

NO NO, in fact i was in #class for a few days, after ONE CService volunteer abused, and ALL admited was abuse. I was the one kicked out, why? Because i say the truth, protect cservice members, they rock, hello those who want to do goo, they suck. I started helping many years before, hehe, many volunteers from cservice had falowed me. DO NOT ask them now about me. THEY will not know me anymore. And as someone once say, YOU can do much more, from outside, than being inside, as he is doing now.
SIRavecavecCZ wrote:Same as you say that even 7 years can put drones, also a user old in undernet will know X commands, what to say THAT your CService volunteers does not know what /msg x access #channel -min 450 -max 460 "Example."

Mitko: Are you sure they don't know the commands or this is just your theory again ?

OHH, i am very sure!

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:But they have the POWER to do hello on that guy, who may be a newbie.

Mitko: So seems like cservice should be closed because they do something to some guys you mention.. no idea what, you tell us.

NO NO, they DO nothing. If people does not have a proper comunication, things will go down sooner or later.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:xplora, let me ask you... Why you say many things, but none are true?

Mitko: Maybe because it's the truth.

Maybe the earth its a big triangle! Maybe, we have meet before you and me in #dmsetup a few years before. Maybe many are those who are reading this, and wait 3 4 days to give a reply, because no one knows what they should say.
SIRavecavecCZ wrote:Yes, i know you are to busy, to listen the problems, and ANY ADMIN will trust ONLY admin/opers.

Mitko: Even an oper needs a prove if he's asked to show.

Well since i am on undernet, i never see prouves for many things that hapened, since i had cooperations with many opers. And since many of them are not here anymore. Same is with Cservice admins, those who i see they had done something, they are gone long time ago.
SIRavecavecCZ wrote:Well trust what you want.

Mitko: Are you trying to say that cservice should trust all users ? What if drone runners email cservice(usernames) about you and they say a million lies about you. Cservice should TRUST that drone runner and suspend your username ?

No no, after i emailed LOGS, they emailed nothing. Not once. BUT as i say. I can keep al this info for my private usage. One day it will help. Trust me.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:Cause undernet is going down under your eyes.

Mitko: I see many servers up and running.

Yes, net splits are more often, and now even more, they kinda may shutdown that server for a few minutes. It hapend, it will hapend again, WHY? I do not think the quality is what is has been before. The good servers will not go down so fast. Since i also work in this domain, i can tell you this. for 100000 ppls you may have 6 ~ 7 strong servers. Or you may have 25 and 5 stable. This is like MEZA having 2 servers and noone are what they used to be before. Ofcourse they flood... Yes there is also smart things to protect that.
SIRavecavecCZ wrote:Most of the people are from RO, and this current, started somewhere in 2004~2005 when they started to hunt help channels

Mitko: Not sure when you started using IRC but there were romanians many years before 2004. I still have no idea where you get this information.

I get this information by the fact that i was here in that time. And i was here many years now. I am still here. And i will remain untill the end.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:not all, there are a few people who deserve my respect.

Mitko: That's why this has nothing to do with nationality.

I did not say it has to do with nationality. It has to do with the fact that you should care when you are there, you have to think that once you were a newbie as all.
SIRavecavecCZ wrote:Before i had my small break on irc, when i came back, they were already TOP 10

Mitko: No idea what you are trying to say.

That many of "my friends" get in cservice, you will see some answers reading all this POST. From the start to the end of it.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:they start to increase the family

Mitko: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? People make kids, yes. So ?

Yes they do, i was saying about the relation thing, when i know you i can get you in this help channel. It is something that is reality, and it can be easy prouved.
SIRavecavecCZ wrote:And once he is in. Is hard to kick him.

Mitko: It's because most women do not abort.

NO, once he is in THE TEAM, we do not kick them of, because you think once he is good, than he must remain.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:I AM NOT NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER!

Mitko: If you didn't say this, we wouldn't notice that

Well, people do mistakes.



_________________
Image

Do not judge me now. Try later!
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Undernet is heading?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:06 am
Posts: 182
Location: Behind You!
can this be over and done ? its annoying to my script :p

i see (1 new post) (forum.undernet.org)



_________________
Image
Go to hell with your questions, my time is done here.
It was fun, but this network is sooooo corrupted by morons, its not worth it.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Undernet is heading?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:21 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:03 am
Posts: 111
Location: Virginia, USA
xplo wrote:
can this be over and done ? its annoying to my script :p

i see (1 new post) (forum.undernet.org)


If you want, I can help you with your script. None of mine ever get annoyed at/with anything!



_________________
The bigger fish.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Undernet is heading?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:54 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:35 pm
Posts: 57
Location: Czech Republic
Hello Eenie,

Good to see you again, as for you xplo, i think if you do not have nothing to say about it, leave it. Even if they will close this, will be not hard to open another one. Leave the scripts, you make script for what? To see on what you are able to answer, and to make posts on forum. TO be active? Is that the reason you use a script? Or is this forum so important for you, or you for the forum? I may be stupid i do not see the meaning of a script for this forum. What you want someone to call you in case of a new post? Dude... We had meet again, but try to be usefull. NOT lame. Thank you xplo.



_________________
Image

Do not judge me now. Try later!
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Undernet is heading?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:29 am 
Forum Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 1:00 am
Posts: 606
Location: Virginia, USA
SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Hello Eenie,

Good to see you again, as for you xplo, i think if you do not have nothing to say about it, leave it. Even if they will close this, will be not hard to open another one. Leave the scripts, you make script for what? To see on what you are able to answer, and to make posts on forum. TO be active? Is that the reason you use a script? Or is this forum so important for you, or you for the forum? I may be stupid i do not see the meaning of a script for this forum. What you want someone to call you in case of a new post? Dude... We had meet again, but try to be usefull. NOT lame. Thank you xplo.

Um ...I think you are replying to MrEen, my husband.

I have not posted in this thread until now.

But, hello.



_________________
Just a small fish in a big sea Image
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Undernet is heading?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:35 pm
Posts: 57
Location: Czech Republic
Hi MrEen, Eenie

Ohh, i did not notice that. Sorry. My mistake!



_________________
Image

Do not judge me now. Try later!
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Undernet is heading?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:23 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:35 pm
Posts: 57
Location: Czech Republic
[09:25] * Now talking in #beta
[09:25] * Topic is 'Revenire :)'
[09:25] * Set by Chili on Mon Dec 29 01:25:11
-
Cyly is ~root@NeverDie.users.undernet.org * ***
Cyly on @#pitbull @#beta @#Ciao
Cyly using *.undernet.org The Undernet Underworld
Cyly is away: ;> (Away since 7:37 pm Wed Dec 17)
Cyly is logged in as NeverDie
Cyly End of /WHOIS list.
-
CyIy is ~httpd@212.98.65.16 * ***
CyIy on @#beta @#cristinel @#ro-help @#Kudos
CyIy using *.undernet.org The Undernet Underworld
CyIy End of /WHOIS list.
-
Cyly_ is ~root@kanabys.users.undernet.org * ***
Cyly_ on @#beta @#Ciao @#mssm @#cristinel
Cyly_ using *.undernet.org The Undernet Underworld
Cyly_ is logged in as kanabys
Cyly_ End of /WHOIS list.
-
Sighisoara is ~httpd@Chili.users.undernet.org * ***
Sighisoara on @#beta @#Ciao @#cristinel @#eu.undernet.org @#©®
Sighisoara using *.undernet.org The Undernet Underworld
Sighisoara is logged in as Chili
Sighisoara End of /WHOIS list.

I think the LOGS say all you need! Is just important to care and handle those kids.
If all people will report a few and a few, undernet will be a better place. People who i worked with before they are not anymore in Cservice now. And i cant help because many wont trust me because im not a oper or a CS Admin...
If you wish i can give you many abusers over here. IF SOMEONE cares about it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is ONE email i had once send to cservice-abuse. I do think that the email was wrong, it is not so hard to forward it to a good email. BUT the answer was...
That this is not an abuse, and they need more logs. Well as a cservice admin, its easy to CHECK this. BUT... Why to do it?



_________________
Image

Do not judge me now. Try later!
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where Undernet is heading?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:35 am 
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:51 pm
Posts: 594
Location: Europe
SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
NO, you will not be trusted, and after some time, if you keep your point up, and you try to get evidence, youl be eliminated, EVEN i was warned, that by doing this, i could be G:Lined or who knows what. I wait forward to see that.

Cservice can NOT gline you. But if you cross the line without the evidence, then I would have done the same. First get the evidence, then talk. That's how everything works in the whole world.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Maybe they do not go to drink some beers, but i can asure that CSERVICE and OPERS, did favour for thos BIG BIG drone runners.

Do you have proves ?

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
HOW do you know THAT a member from CSERVICE has not been a drone runner before? You care to check him so deep?

If someone doesn't want you to find something, then you won't. So even if some cservice member was a drone runner before, now (s)he's not. So that's + for us.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
And after once, get a whole new life

Man, IRC is not LIFE. IRC is an internet relay chat, a medium used for communication online. If someone is an IRC operator, cservice member or whatever, that's not their real life job, they don't get paid for that. They lose real life time to help users.



SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
NO NO, in fact i was in #class for a few days, after ONE CService volunteer abused, and ALL admited was abuse.

Everyone does mistakes, so ? You can't judge a person by one action.


SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
I started helping many years before, hehe, many volunteers from cservice had falowed me. DO NOT ask them now about me. THEY will not know me anymore. And as someone once say, YOU can do much more, from outside, than being inside, as he is doing now.

You care about IRC positions, being an official or not, that's your main issue, why you aren't official. Now listen. I am not sure if I have ever mentioned this, but I have been cleaning drones on Undernet, working with server admins, irc operators and senior cservice administrators. And almost nobody (except them) knows that. Why ? Because the reason I helped Undernet was: to HELP Undernet, and not to show normal users that I help Undernet and that I am something. And guess what, I was trusted and I was a normal user. That wasn't for sure because I said "hey trust me", it was because I earned the trust. That's the difference between me and you.


SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
OHH, i am very sure!

Do you have proves ?


SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Maybe the earth its a big triangle! Maybe, we have meet before you and me in #dmsetup a few years before. Maybe many are those who are reading this, and wait 3 4 days to give a reply, because no one knows what they should say.

Exactly, maybe.


SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
No no, after i emailed LOGS, they emailed nothing. Not once. BUT as i say. I can keep al this info for my private usage. One day it will help. Trust me.

Maybe they lost your trust, have you ever thought of that ? Even logs can be faked unless you have server side evidence (abuse logged on X, euworld, C, etc).


SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Yes, net splits are more often, and now even more, they kinda may shutdown that server for a few minutes.

I'm not too often on IRC now so I don't know. But there may be net splits because of server update to a newer version.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
It hapend, it will hapend again, WHY? I do not think the quality is what is has been before.

Actually the quality is much better now than before, the problem is something else.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
The good servers will not go down so fast.

Unless they are ddos for good.


SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Since i also work in this domain, i can tell you this. for 100000 ppls you may have 6 ~ 7 strong servers.

I'm not sure what you really work, but you can do the same with a few servers too. But when 1 restarts you will have drop of 30.000 users instead of 5.000

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Yes there is also smart things to protect that.

I am very aware of that since I do hold Cisco certification. Cisco Guard XT 5650 for 1Gbps (or 2Gbps - not sure) costs about $60,000 - If you get me this device I will bring you the most stable server on Undernet.


SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
I get this information by the fact that i was here in that time. And i was here many years now. I am still here. And i will remain untill the end.

I am here many years before 2004 and I can asure you that there were romanians before that time. And how is this issue connected with romanians ? I have no idea.



SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Yes they do, i was saying about the relation thing, when i know you i can get you in this help channel. It is something that is reality, and it can be easy prouved.

If I know you and I trust you, then why not. So trust comes before friendship.


SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
NO, once he is in THE TEAM, we do not kick them of, because you think once he is good, than he must remain.

If someone is a good volunteer, then why would the team kick him off ?

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Well, people do mistakes.

Yes, they do.


And.. your log doesn't prove anything. We don't see the IP address behind those users.



_________________
Dimitar Tnokovski aka Mitko
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 2 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: