It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:54 am

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Dear CService Admins
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:26 pm 

Hello, my name is Miron Cosmin Viorel, i use nickname SIRavecavec and username SIRavecavec on undernet, a few hours ago, my channel get Suspended ( #highest ). The reason is not suplied they ask me to email to [ "Manager only, email cservice-abuse@undernet.org" ]. Ok. Now here comes the problem. Before i got in #class as a member, i had no problems. Now since i am there i open a new topic about some classes on undernet, i had an argue with DAffyDuck, Cservice should know who him its. And in 2-3 days look on my channel. Ok now here its the big problem. I did not abused of that channel in any ways. I will like to thank you all who try to make undernet better, i also do this and try to do my best. That channel never had a problem before this time. Well in my channel you can se a pure Abuse of Force as a Cservice Member, because DaffyDuck if he has the b**** to admit that he put someone to check my channel il be happy. Even if he did that he had no reason to do it. You people should take this actions on those channels where they infect users with GTbots and make users to join and SPAM outher undernet users. Those channels where registerd last time i check. Now i get back to my life problems. I just want to say this because i had never a problem before. But you should act where is need. Not where a CService member want to withount proves or logs. If someone is good t send me the logs of the abuse i made in my channel il be happy to read it. Thank you again, for the way you try to keep users on this great network, and the way you let thos people take any rights from outher just because of a network status that he is having.

Best regards
Miron Cosmin Viorel,
Czech Republic

Do not judge me now. Try later!

Post subject: Re: Dear CService Admins
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:29 pm 
Undernet Webmasters

Don`t ever hello where you eat.
In other words, stop denigrating #class and it`s members because you have personal issues with one of the members. We don`t need that, and neither does the rest of the Undernet. Private issues needs to be resolved privatly .

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:35 pm 

Rufus ITS not private problem since MY channel [part on undernet channels list] has been suspended with no reason just because DaffyDuck say it so. So please Rufus dont tell me i am wrong. A personal conflict should never lead to Channels usage or POWER. Or Rights on Undernet.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:10 pm 

I think this is NOT needed...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:00 pm 

THIS is the reply i received. Now let me tell you that i have more that logs to prove i did not had drone. And if you have logs KN il be happy to see them, in fact many users are very old in undernet with a great history. So KN i sugest you use another reason. That one is invalid. Lets say im admin someone tells me to do something so i chose a random reason. Will it work? I THINK someone must read this and take measures. against this kind of behave. I am shore you do youre job KN, but a fake way to make my channel Unregistered. Hope justice will be made. Or i will try to keep the channel because many users all over the world join for chat. So i think you should lt some opers know i have drones and Gline Them. Please DO it. I never admit drones in my channel.

Expéditeur: "P. 'kN' Iuli" <kn@cservice.undernet.org>
Objet: Re: [Cservice abuse] Hello
Date: 06.11.2008 19:46:37
Destinataire: Miron Cosmin <siravecavec@nice-coast.com>
Cc: cservice-abuse@undernet.org

Hey,

Your channel was full of clones at that time and URL set to a psybnc
website. DaffyDuck has nothing to do with it, do not blame anybody
unless you are sure of your claims. We will still investigate the
case more closely.

-kN

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 7:16 PM, Miron Cosmin <siravecavec@nice-coast.com> wrote:
> [17:53] * Now talking in #highest
> [17:53] * Topic is 'Manager only, email cservice-abuse@undernet.org ( http://www.instant-psybnc.com Instant BNC! | http://7-king.org )'
> Ok, so since when DaffyDuck the big CS volunteer can do that? I mean its his hand on this one, and its about kinda private revenge. People Undernet is going down. And i get suspended for nothing in my channel? Well, people like thee and nudedude had a reason when they left Cservice. But people like DaffyDuck has no reason to be in it. And i also think he got reported by Red_Ice to one cservice admin i just think so. You can check. Bad behave on Cservice against users in need of help. My english is not to great...
> You have at least X in one less channel. Thank you!
> Best regards,
> SIRavecavec
> Miron Cosmin Viorel
>

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:12 pm 

You cn hate me now. You all can hate me now. I know a topic generates disputes and many many more. I want to be ok, and i want a better reason for my channel abuse. I did not abused of X, as i remember when red_ice was Admin in charge or Abuse Dep i was the one who try to do the best to report abusive channels and he acted as it should. Well you should act on another channels now on #highest witch is a great chat channel. This is my small story about what hapened. What will be next no one knows. I think someone might be there to make justice.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:15 pm 
Hi i am LinuxConfig, i sustain that in last 3 days i let my mirc program running till 5 6 am and i did not notice that #highest was invaded by drones

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:33 pm 
hi im that channel almost 24/7 so i have logs of it for 99% of the time since Sat Oct 04 17:49:11 2008 i just check it and theres no mass join/flood botnet/drone of any kind, i will send it to any admin/helper if necessary to prove theres was no flood/drone there.

nuke
Alexandre Marquês

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:42 pm 

I am in channel #highest since August 2008 and in this time i never see the owner to accept drones on his channel is true he had 2 eggdrops and one Darkbot but where on payed shell so i think he has all the documents from the shell and IPS where made on domain SIRavecavec.org So as i know the owner he is not a drone loader and he kinda hate the drones. Hope you will notice i am new here.But for a good channel as Highest is where i meet new friends il always STAND up.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:34 am 

I support this...

[19:52] - IP clone scanning #Highest -
[19:52] - clones were found from 0 different IPs -

[14:24] - IP clone scanning #Highest -
[14:24] - clones were found from 0 different IPs -

I STILL DONT SEE THE ABUSE on #HIGHEST...

and YES, I have logs too =) so what we are talking about ? this is based on "FRIENDSHIP" or is based on AUP Cservice guys ? I still dont see an abuse.

Show proof's and I will SHUT UP ! "proofs as attachment" and always PRINTSCREENs are welcome =)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:11 am 
Senior Cservice Admin

Sorry but the CService Abuse crew do not read these, the Manager will need to continue emailing about it. CService and CService Abuse will not discuss these issues with anyone other than the Channel Manager, this rule is in place so as not to unduly blame or embarrass the manager or channel any further than what anyone can already see.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:44 am 
Forum Super Moderator

xplora stated:
Quote:
Sorry but the CService Abuse crew do not read these (snipped)

Not to derail the thread, but it might be nice if the CService Abuse crew supported the Undernet Forum by reading it. (I am not suggesting that this is the place to deal with this specific problem, mind you.)

Do they even know it exists? Just wondering why they don't read our forum.

Eenie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:24 pm 

Agree with you Eenie, they wont read this forum because here we can protect with logs and people will see this and they might have a bad opinion to about CService services, i am not the only one having this problems. I am shore for that. Now i got my X back, but how can a man like the one who started all this to be in Cservice team? Based on friendship?

Best regards,
Miron Cosmin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:49 pm 

imagine if u were an cs admin and u were recieving hundreds of complaints .. im sure they put a lot of effort on answering the ones from e-mails .. .. having them surfing the forum means even more work...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:21 am 
Forum Super Moderator

Xaifas:

You totally miss my point.

This Undernet Forum is for users of Undernet.

It is my belief that anyone who uses Undernet on a regular basis, including any "officials" of Undernet should be aware of the issues people are having on Undernet and keep abreast of them through this forum.

Seriously, how many hours a day do YOU spend reading posts here?!? It takes 5 minutes at most a day to keep up with posts.

Knowledge, just as reading, is a good thing!

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next