It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:08 am

Page 2 of 3 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Undernet - What can we do to protect the network?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:08 pm 

Shore? Dear SIRavecavecCZ why dont you and all the rest that "want" to help start posting some ideas and stop whining around. This section cleary says "Undernet Feedback, comments and ideas". IMO you should start posting and stop asking "What can we do to protect the undernet". Use your expriences if you have any and show them, if you dont show you dont get results. If you ask me i have no idea on how to protect the network if it needs any protection that is, I do help in #nastrand all the people that seek help and by doing it i feel great, awesome i could say. Im also an OP in #Class and i do my best to attend the classes and help the newcomers.

Cheers,

P.S i wont be replying any further because i think this thread is useless

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:34 pm 

lmao Hunk, I think most of us are showing solutions for 95% of the problems BUT NONE is listening .. when there was the gurlybot problem or spambot or whatever .. a simple freakin pattern would of got rid of it but nooooooooooooooooo u hat to let it spread for 3 freakin years ...

Want more examples? pm sani im sure he will get u a list with tons of solutions to tons of problems and gues wut? NONE CARES! beter just close the topic

PS: telling us that ur op in #class doesent MEAN A THING! BEEN THERE, DONE THAT! :classic:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:32 am 

I'd go for this thread to be locked. This is going too far.

P.S : Xaifas there are hundred of registered users / moderators / admins or/and network officials who are reading to this topic or any other topics from each section but that doesn't mean they are required to reply for bs like the posts above then again Who doesn't like how UnderNet work and how things are moving, he's or she's more than welcomed to leave the network. I do my best to help the network to a point but i don't whine "why there are plenty of drones in the network and why channels like #cc-power are kept in the network and why nobody takes action" Why do you care anyway? Will you benefit if you'd see all it's users glined and #cc-power closed? Trust me, you will not as a matter of fact you'll have other reasons to complain about the network, if you do not like it stop using it, simple as that. You guys overreact a lot, dramatizing for what? Sheesh i can't believe i had to write all these things, even though it's just a waste of time perhaps i shouldn't have reply at all but i couldn't abstain not to how people can talk bs still about the network they use.

On Topic - Protect yourself NOT the network and if you can fill up the empty spaces which can help the network that's even better but this is not mandatory (helping users). Don't mind others, mind yourself and lastly but not least let others to do their 'job'.

P.S : You can't tell someone what to do. It's like you can't go to someone's else courtyard and tell him how to sprinkle his courtyard if he doesn't want his plantation to grow. Try to picture this.

Enjoy and remember IRC is supposed to be fun if you no longer see the point of having fun on this particular network or generarly on IRC, just quit it nobody holds you back to stay.

Have fun.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:22 am 
Senior Cservice Admin

Things to remember,

Undernet chooses to try to protect the innocent, therefore we can't just arbitrarily make g-lines on patterns, we have to be sure we aren't going to deny an innocent valid user (This is in Undernet's Oper Guidelines, innocents come first).

Undernet chooses to resolve things like #cc-power the right way, and blocking the channel & setting g-lines isn't the right way, blocking the channel & setting g-lines is looking the wrong way, ignoring the actual problem, and really just choosing to say it's not our problem, the kind of problem #cc-power is, is the kind where if you see a drug deal going down on the street, you don't attempt to deal with it yourself (heck no, they carry weapons, they'd probably kill you for even trying), you report it to the police, the problem in #cc-power is the same, Undernet isn't going to stand around and ignore the problem by blocking the channel and otherwise hinder law enforcement, but instead help the police to track down those law breaking individuals, Undernet otherwise does choose to refuse additional services to that channel. If you feel law enforcement is taking to long, take that up with your local police department.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:08 pm 

Xplora for example channel #WH and #whitehat started by such called hacker who entered on NASA servers and runned mirc pupets:), but the police does not take any measure yet and he is free, he owns at least 5 usernames, and if a innocent its newbie and he got 2 usernames hel get hunted and "killed". THIS is not fairplay! Trust me i know what i am talking about. I know now you coordonated Undernet congrats, but many many things should be done, im not talking about Glines. I see many many ilegal channels closed a few years ago. But now... Nevermind. And as for you MrHank or what youre nick... I am not complaining to you. To those who need to hear this. You know maybe someday we will all se some changes. Unless they will Gline me again:). I got Gline every month, why? Dont ask me. But you know its strange cause the one from #wh for example are running EMECH`s and BNC`s on ilegal servers and have maybe idle 2 3 weeks, they do not get gline and i put money buy a new server and each month i get Gline. I email abuse@undernet.org with my IPS to be excluded from that automatic Gline, because i have 24 IPS and i never abused 2 max connexion on each IP from 48 connexions as i planed to use i use only 30 maybe. And i give bnc to my friends. But you know dear friends, undernet its a unmoderated place... As someone always say it:). Enjoy it, as it is.
Sorry for my english. This is my second language i use, from the 4 i know.

Do not judge me now. Try later!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:14 pm 

And Spidel you want to many things, SEE people like you show to much ... nevermind i think if someone trust that this should be closed that one is not you. I do not care who are you! I know who you are but nevermind. Today i am evil. HEhe!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:36 pm 

Actually you don't know who i am, we never met and we never talked. We were just in a common channel few years back and if you have anything to tell me, do it privately not in public. Personally i don't need anything from UnderNet as i won't benefit from it , i'd rather have the things I need in real life instead here but when i read bs makes me puke and i can't stand the fact to see people talking bs about the network they use.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:13 pm 

its not bs, but hey thats my opinion i gues, anyway il just stop bitchin since its pointless, just makin my self look like "a fool".

..been few months since the girlie bots started to get wiped out .. used to see around 20-50 per day, now its down to 1-5 ... fair enough!

Gl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:43 pm 
Forum Moderator

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
entered on NASA servers and runned mirc pupets:), but the police does not take any measure yet and he is free

When there's lack of proves, nobody can make a move. Do you want them to arrest him and then release him because they had lack of evidence ? They would rather wait and catch him on something bigger when they have proves of his action.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
he owns at least 5 usernames

Many of his usernames were suspended in the past. But lets get real, it takes seconds to create another username.

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
I see many many ilegal channels closed a few years ago.

Many drone channels were closed in this way: taking over the channel, getting the infected machines cleaned (and shuttung down the drones), suspending the usernames of the drone runner. I can say that some of the drones (or many) were also connected to other networks. So it's not just Undernet. That was different from G-line which will only stop them to connect to Undernet. We cleaned the machines. The problem was and will always be emeches (and other bots) since they cannot be removed with a remote command from IRC.

If people keep their machines protected and don't download "naked celebrity" things this would never happen. That's the main issue, dumb users give power to retarded users which become drone runners.

Best Regards.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:53 pm 

You can close it down, this way would not be SO many infected users, so many credit cards trades, and so many retarded people giving anything to get in Cservice, for being promoted to cservice admin and have access to *. You have any idea how many users gets infected since Undernet DOES care so much? You know HOW many hacked server has been ruined since undernet? You know HOW many of YOU Cservice and people from here sucks? What they care? Ahh not much, they do it voluntarily, right? And when ONE or TWO stand up. And say that YES there is ABUSE, there are LMAO in the Cservice admins, NO they are not. Cservice is clean. Undernet is clean. People get infected, what we care. The people undernet need it most, are gone. Now you may just enjoy #hottub , hehe one of undernet most oldest channels. With a couple 500 users. A few opers. All the juice is there. Have some. Regarding to Cservice and Usernames staff, yes a few more attention, a few years ago, when you say something stupid you were warned and kicked.
Now even those with access are hello @. Why? Ahh well you know, i have a friend, he is in Cservice, he promised me HE will put me in Usernames and after some time il also start in Cservice and maybe even more. I may be a Cservice admin. Linking asses and doing that, will not help undernet. And please do not take it as a private thing. It is not. Thank you.

Yes WHIZZARD your network is going down, while you may enjoy #Hottub and other channels. You had chose great leaders :) Geeks or Pigs :). Well one day, you will understand my words, as even now i LOVE that all those small fkrs from undernet who wants some accesses they all hunt me. Well boys. Keep up the good work. Do not make me ping you back. They know who they are.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:54 pm 

Spidel wrote:
Don't mind others, mind yourself and lastly but not least let others to do their 'job'.

like if they are actually doing something. haha.

with an oline and euworld access and maybe 43.23567 seconds i would close all those credit cards channels and most of the drones filled up channels, but who cares like you said.

undernet is filled up of them and if we kick their a$$ off the network, well undernet will not be the biggest network anymore.

sadly but real.

think about it.

and btw, i am not making a critic here, just a point to prove that the politics suks.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:03 pm 

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Yes WHIZZARD your network is going down, while you may enjoy #Hottub and other channels.

#1 its not WHIZZARD's network. its our network. we are the one complaining and trying to find useless solutions for it.
we are the one trying to put our foot down but in vain.

a network is owned by someone who cares about it, and who hang out in support channels like r-a usernames cservice, and who pays for it, but undernet is mostly running via sponsors.

in my point of view, this network is mostly owned by xplora kN and Rusteaux, cauz they are the one working their a$$ off aand trying to "protect the innocents"

i see them working every single day but not the others.

yeah some are hidden and doing a job in the shade, like DuCkTaPe (keep the hunt opened ;) )

just show yourself more often guys, and prove to us (simple users) that you are actually doing something to the network.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:06 pm 

You got a good point. To bad no one really cares. Its goind down baby. NOT to count the bots from channels like #d&d #G&g a&a f&f o&o Haha they are endlesss at least more than 100 such botnets are over undernet do SOME math and YOU will se HOW many are NORMAL users AND how MANY are DRONES/BOTS. Give me final result. I tell ya like this. MOre than 40 % of undernet are BOTS. 20-30 procent are from Romania. And rest all over world.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:30 pm 

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
I tell ya like this. MOre than 40 % of undernet are BOTS.

Do you really think that you are the only one that knows this?

What is your point then?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:53 pm 
Senior Cservice Admin

xplo wrote:
SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Yes WHIZZARD your network is going down, while you may enjoy #Hottub and other channels.

#1 its not WHIZZARD's network. its our network. we are the one complaining and trying to find useless solutions for it.
we are the one trying to put our foot down but in vain.

a network is owned by someone who cares about it, and who hang out in support channels like r-a usernames cservice, and who pays for it, but undernet is mostly running via sponsors.

in my point of view, this network is mostly owned by xplora kN and Rusteaux, cauz they are the one working their a$$ off aand trying to "protect the innocents"

i see them working every single day but not the others.

yeah some are hidden and doing a job in the shade, like DuCkTaPe (keep the hunt opened ;) )

just show yourself more often guys, and prove to us (simple users) that you are actually doing something to the network.

The number #1 quote of any network official, irc op, cservice official is "We are all guests here", obviously this means the server admins "own" the network. Everyone is just trying to find ways to make it better, and as with any large group, not everyone likes all the ways. There are many version of this phrase, but this one is appropriate to state here: You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all of the time. (The most common version of the phrase has the word "fool" instead of the word "please").

Page 2 of 3 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next