It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:27 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: #NASA
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:36 pm 

Hey ppl ,
i know when you all saw the name of the post thought omg not this again. Let me explain the situation....i own the channel about 6 mounth and kept it safe. i mean no more bots / drones / hack stuff and that. i also have 3 egg for protection , one of them is a spam cycle egg. I also have kept the channel in mode +r , so you could say i have cleaned it very well. After 6 mounths i tried to mail the Oficial of Cservice about this chan because it is in nonreg . They all said that they cant help me ... and now..i have lost the channel , someone oped a bot of an other person and now i dont have op. You can check That the eggs and i have a big score on ChanFix ...butt i need a clearmode #nasa now , because the people that now have @ will turn it back to a hack channel , don`t think you want that right ?! if u want i can show logs on the channel , also some helpers of Cservice , usernames where OP with me on the channel and can prove that it was no more a hack channel.. Just posted this so i can found out if there is anything to do ...:) thanks a lot ... enjoy irc :)

Post subject: Re: #NASA
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:29 pm 
#Userguide Member

#zT and #Nastrand deals with reops/take overs.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:56 pm 

no one there wanted to help me. They first said to part... then rejoin cause an oper said he will take a look ...after some minutes they said to part again . when i asked why can`t they help me ....they said that he can`t tell me :|

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:55 pm 

i have regained @ ...butt it`s still the problem with the NonReg status.... is there nothing that can be done ?! soo stuff like take-over and other dont happpen ..:)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:13 pm 
#Userguide Member

Make sure you make C your best friend and that you have a high score :wink: it depends for how long is that NOREG set ... I asked for that tag to be removed after 5 years and CService Administrator who was also an operator on #zT accepted my demand. They remove those kind of tags after their own judgment or if a significant period of time already passed since it was added in the first place and you had no other records/bad history (like reops all day long/drones/malicious bots/etc) !
I'm sure that their purpose is NOT to retain users to chat or to have a channel service ... but as long as that channel(users from it) is/are a threat for the network ... it is obvious that they will leave that tag activated.

Post subject: #NASA
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:40 pm 

yeah i know , i have a good score on C :) but unfortunatlly i don`t know how long has it been in NonReg status cause the people of Cservice refused to tell me :) don`t know why :) About the bad history / records i only had 2 take-overs in 6 mounth and i don`t have drones/bots because i have channel mode +r , so i think is a good period in which the channel has been clean , and it will remain that , although i need X for protection and anti-takeovers. ! Anyway....Thank you Dooku cause you at least answer to my post :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]