It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:34 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Undernet Klined TMNET Users Since 1999
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 7:53 am 

Hello.
Just to ask you something. Your network is banning all user from tmnet (actually the IP address started from 202.188.*) from accessing your irc server since 1999!
Yeah i know the problem is regarding the "abuse" from this domain. But as you know, this problem is held 4 years ago, and you still punish "this ip address block" from entering your irc server.
So my suggestion is, could you please allow us that using this IP address 202.188.* to join your server? please note if you assume that TMNET's user is abusing, there's alot ip address block in TMNET rather than 202.188.* itself. such as 203. and a lot more.
So think about it. I'm one of the user who using that block, and i experience difficulties to use your irc server (about 10 ircserver i undernet that i try, only one allow me, 9 of this klined me because the reason of tm.net.my user :))
Please think it back.
As you know, the dalnet network will dissapear soon, and most of the user coming from tm.net.my. When you first banning us from joining your server, they all join the dalnet network.
Please, hope you can consider my request.
Thanks and regards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 11:18 am 

Well, the abuse from tm.net.my continues from the other ranges as well. Ok, I'm no official, but I actually had enough of all those asian ranges that got compromized and abused to load there floodnets/ddos nets from.

Complain at your ISP for not fixing these issues nor taking any actions nor replying to any of the massive amounts of email they received from various sources regarding abuse. This is just the penalty for it.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]