It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:51 pm

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:25 am 

for your kind information i wasnt even thinking of insulting you, I am sorry if you thought so.

no use in g-lining or suspending their usernames as they are going to keep on coming again. well Mr. u said report abuse of the 100 IP's? whats the use when they are not his ip's. what i was saying was report abuse to his ISP. Im sure the ISP would take some measures, one of my buddy's who had a botnet recently got a call from his ISP saying to drop down all the stupid activities on his computer :classic:

and for k-lining an ip, u cant just make a request. there is a proper way of doing that in undernet. report abuse logs to abuse-exploits@undernet.org and it really works!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:05 pm 

Quote:
no use in g-lining or suspending their usernames as they are going to keep on coming again

There are many reasons why suspending usernames is a good thing.
Quote:
well Mr. u said report abuse of the 100 IP's? whats the use...

How I hate repeating myself ... Please read my original post and you'll find the answer to this question. ACtually, nevermind, I'll just quote it for you
fishbone wrote:
How do I know the above nicknames are running on compromised machines? Because they go down once I report them to their network admins.

Quote:
what i was saying was report abuse to his ISP

Wow! Never thought of that one ....
No go. He goes to internet cafes, he does NOT have internet at home.
Quote:
and for k-lining an ip, u cant just make a request. there is a proper way of doing that in undernet. report abuse logs to abuse-exploits@undernet.org and it really works!

I hate being rude, but have you been paying attention to this topic at all? The problem is I have done so and nothing has been done so far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:55 am 

How do I know the above nicknames are running on compromised machines? Because they go down once I report them to their network admins.

They can be proxys as well, each day they are going to come with 100 new proxys. dont tell me you are going to report abuse to all the ISP.

be a little more practical

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2