It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:14 pm

Page 2 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 3:11 pm 

just REMEMBER its a FREE service, you are not paying for it.

from those that hate CService who don`t have atleast 1username and a channel ? and whats the reason why you hate CService ? maybe a time you used to own more then 1 username and then you got suspend and from that time you`ve started to hate CService or maybe you got a channel rejected ? thats not a reason to hate CService just read the reason why.

If you wish to own more then 1 username and then they catch you, its bad for you, your own problem. We are NOT getting paid for this job.

Apply the reason why CService sucks not just CSERVICE SUCKS. if you wish to do take overs jump on another netwoprk you are on the wrong up (yes Irku this is for you).

And i agree with kidnapper with the part "no ione is forcing you to stay"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 3:26 pm 

I have only one thing to say, actualy 2, one to those users that complains and complains and cry and cry.. if you think you can do it better, try to do it, and see if you guys can do it better, i dont think so.. and outsider, i know you now a few years.. and you always have something to complain.. an advice for you.. GET A hello LIFE!!!

Lorena

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 5:19 pm 

Noone's saying anything about hatred. All that was said was that CService fails to do a clean and good job with their channel service.

It's about document updates, about lack of translations and userfriendly guide lines on using Channel Service etc.

CService prides itself with having *blabla* zillions of usernames 'n' channels registered, yet they don't help the regular amature learn the newbish things regarding their services. That's why #CService is too active at times.

Chris, no CService member is more innocent than any user that posted his opinion here so let's not throw the blaim on just anyone for no specific reason.

Lorena, try using your brain b4 hitting that 'enter' button.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 6:44 pm 

There will always be OUTsiders whose lives consists of smoking weed and criticizing what ever they manage to find within their restricted circles. You spice up the day though, and I love you for it. *hugs*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 8:10 pm 
Undernet Server Administrator

people people people..

let's not turn this into a flame-war now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 8:15 pm 

I have to use my brains? we are not the litle childeren that are complaining about something, every1 thinks to know what we do, or what we dont do.. before people open their mouth they should use their brains, and not me, all the people in cservice work hard to help people, some helpers are more as 14 hours a day online to help those people, that later say that we are not good etc.. let them do our job, they would cry!
next time you use your brains,

Lorena

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 8:31 pm 

How about a few things about this topic:

no personal attacks against CService and no personal attacks against each other.

We are here to comment, not start fights against something or someone.

but heck that's my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 8:37 pm 

I agree with ZeroSlashe®, i think this topic is really going off tracks, there are clearly insults between people which is not a good thing...furthermore...one more opinion that this thing went tooooo far, just come back to the topic without having to insult others no matter what the reason is !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 4:12 am 

netforce wrote:
people people people..

let's not turn this into a flame-war now.

Agreed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 12:39 pm 

Lorena, if you would have my post decently, and you know me damn well, and you would also have read throughout the forums you would see I'm not only stating personal opinions, but also FACTS. Yes, I had to delete the first reply of yours. Just so you know.

I have nothing against the channelservice itself in technical terms, I am even one of those who also has put a lot of time into it trying to get it launched on undernet asap, spending hours of time on debugging it. My issue with Cservice is the organizational part, the biggotry within it and the smell of wanna be godlike CSA's who think they can do whatever they want.

I won't post names, but even ircoperators and admins complain about cservice as it is right now. Cservice thinks they run undernet. This is NOT the case, they are only part of undernet and they should never forget that. Without undernet and it's users there would be no need for cservice.

Lorena, the only reason why many users and I use X on this network is because it's the only form of serverside protection offered by the network. Try to get your channel reopped without it. With the current regulations it's a pain to do unless you personally know people on this network. And they also got real lifes to attend to and are not always online.

Snatcher, you also know me damn well, and the only reason why I am starting a 'war' as you call it is because noone else seems to dare too. They are willing to complain, but don't dare to speak up. I don't have this limitation and state where it stands. I'm an asshole, and you know damn well..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:25 pm 

Can we please act normal and without using the 'war' word? sheesh. If this shall continue they should think about closing this topic before it gets out of hand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 6:39 pm 

Lorenaatje, you can take this thread in two ways:

- You can take it very personal, considering the thoughts posted here as complaints from immature idiots who have nothing better to do than throw garbage at other people's daily efforts;

or

- You can accept that people speak with a critical eye from their previous experience and underline the things which CService can improve, things which may not be so obvious from their point of view.

It's up to you to learn from the sincere, constructive feedback presented with arguments, not with hatred, or to consider any remark as a slap on your face which you either ignore or fight back. Praises are good for the ego, but good criticism is crucial for progress and anyone should be thankful for any sincere comments from others, in any aspect of real life. Nobody minimizes the good things that CService has been doing or the thousands of hours spent by helpers to assist others for free. This discussion is trying to focus on the things which are not going so great and which can be improved and, as you should have seen, are not related to individual helpers but to the organization as a whole and its "management".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 2:10 am 

I think this is geting more attention then needed, if you people want to start a "war" why don't you go start it some where else and not here. OUTsider you seem really brave, why don't you use your skills for something actualy usefull and good for the humanity :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 10:41 am 

well, actually i already did a contrat with USA army to buy some army from them for this war, when you wish we`ll start it. :devious: hehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 1:38 pm 
Forum Moderator

ZeroSlashe® wrote:
Can we please act normal and without using the 'war' word? sheesh. If this shall continue they should think about closing this topic before it gets out of hand.
\

Well when cservice is the subject things always get out of hand, CSC members suspend an username cause they don`t like that personl, register a channel to a #cservice trainee more quickly than to a normal username, purge a channel just because they are bored, or on the other hand things get wild when a mad man floods X, or when another man hacks a Cservice Representative`s username and displays on the whole internet things which the CSC tried to hide for several years!

This is just a part of what i think about Cservice, but it`s enough for the moment...i want to see what happens to me!

8 years on this forum and i'm still the #1 poster around.

Page 2 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next