PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 1:00 pm 

1) They provide us with X
2) They provided us safety with the XHosts
3) They help us regarding to X questions
4) Without X what would we do? ;)

got more?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 8:01 pm 

LordChris: Most of the people who think they'll be punished because they chose freadom of speach are indeed paranoid, have been under the comunist regime or are living in a world influenced by people who have. Those among many other reasons which are not the point of this thread and I don't want to risk having my post deleted.
Can't ignore those people, though. Just separate the "good" from the "bad". Read the paranoid posts and forget about them. There are "good" ones here too.

ZeroSlashe® wrote:
1) They provide us with X
2) They provided us safety with the XHosts
3) They help us regarding to X questions
4) Without X what would we do? ;)

got more?

Wrong wrong wrong!

1) CService merely maintains a system that hasn't even been built by them. The last time I looked, username number 1 isn't even added in #cservice. Thank the coders for X, they provided it to us.
2) Again, thank the ircU coders, not CService. +x is a usermode, not a username/channel thing. There are other networks out there using this and you don't even have to be login to get your hostmask hidden by a random string of characters. The fact that on Undernet it is linked to your username makes the whole host a lot more interesting. Thank the coders.
3) Yes. Who else should people ask for help? The coders know more but they are way too busy (I suppose). Since CService maintains X, the CService helpers should know everything about it. And the help is mostly for newbies, anyway. How many times have you asked for help in #cservice in the past 3 months? And what were the questions?
4) Undernet would lose a great deal of user. Bot-masters would thrive. There would be chaos. That would wake up some opers from their eternal away slumber and huge idle times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 10:21 pm 

i like your explenation, how about just see it through thousands of other users perspective:

X = CService

think about it.

Besides i don't mind if i'm "wrong wrong wrong!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:38 am 

draku wrote:
4) Undernet would lose a great deal of user. Bot-masters would thrive. There would be chaos. That would wake up some opers from their eternal away slumber and huge idle times.

Bot-masters would thrive ? So ? If they do it in a non abusive way, then there would be no problems from user side, only from cservice side since they dislike such users.

Page 4 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4