It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: G-lined
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:31 pm 

When trying to connect the Undernet server i usually connect, i receive the following message:
* Connecting to bucharest.ro.eu.undernet.org (6667)
-
-bucharest.ro.eu.undernet.org- *** Looking up your hostname
-
-bucharest.ro.eu.undernet.org- *** Checking Ident
-
-bucharest.ro.eu.undernet.org- *** Couldn't look up your hostname
-
-bucharest.ro.eu.undernet.org- *** No ident response
-
[3] clean and secure this computer.
-
Closing Link: mojo_jojo by Bucharest.RO.EU.Undernet.Org (G-lined)
-
* Disconnected

What is the reason of the G-line(ban) and what can I do about it. Up until 2 days ago, i could connect without any problems.

Post subject: Re: G-lined
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:04 am 

email abuse-exploits@undernet.org with the ip in the subject, and ask why you got gline, maybe its your ip class, or something..

remember to stay polite :p its allways easyer to gain help this way :P

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:24 am 

Nah, abuse-exploits[at]undernet.org has nothing to do with G-line removals besides that such kind of demands will never be accepted through that e-mail.

I doubt you got the exact reason of G-line at the end of the message, maybe you didnt pay attention or missreaded, But I'll inform you that this server is named bucharest ONLY accepts to the hungarian and romanian people's connections, You can't connect to the undernet if you're out side of those two countries or/and you haven't an romanian or hungarian IP to access it.

Or this server closed the connection of all guests because of any maintenance or something like that additional cases. Then a g-line msg will appear on the status window because of it.

You can send an e-mail to abuse[at]undernet.org including the IP ask for the reason or request the an removal if there is any possiblity in both way you will get the right instruction and reason of the g-line.

Best Regards/RevivaL

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:26 pm 

mojo_jojo wrote:
When trying to connect the Undernet server i usually connect, i receive the following message:
* Connecting to bucharest.ro.eu.undernet.org (6667)
-
-bucharest.ro.eu.undernet.org- *** Looking up your hostname
-
-bucharest.ro.eu.undernet.org- *** Checking Ident
-
-bucharest.ro.eu.undernet.org- *** Couldn't look up your hostname
-
-bucharest.ro.eu.undernet.org- *** No ident response
-
[3] clean and secure this computer.
-
Closing Link: mojo_jojo by Bucharest.RO.EU.Undernet.Org (G-lined)
-
* Disconnected

What is the reason of the G-line(ban) and what can I do about it. Up until 2 days ago, i could connect without any problems.

The reason was quite clear why he was glined, probably you're the one who should pay attention on reading.

Clean your PC and then mail at abuse@undernet.org for removal.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:58 am 

Why you thought that I should be care ? He is the ONLY one who should be care to pay attention to the G-line message besides that he were guided to the right place, Where he will be helped and fix it out, that's the viewpoint.

A tip, Do as adults, just answer to the questions, provoke; Never gave something to the others than lose.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:01 am 

Well this would be my last post regarding this subject, i don't wanna start flames but as I see you always get frustrated when someone is replying to your posts and you start getting grumpy. You should stop posting off-topic also NOT to forget to mention that you're the one who's starting flames and there are others who can approve me. If you got some personal issues with me go ahead and pm me and we'll talk about it as i said on many posts before, however if you didn't cared you shouldn't have answer him in the first place and missleading him by giving wrong information and besides that trust me nobody will award you that you try to do your best on answering with your long answers if that's your plan you'd better forget about it.

Have fun. :inlove:

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]