It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Question
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:26 pm 

How Can I Be Helper ... ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:46 am 

Hello, i'd like to point out some few things, we are all volunteers, we are volunteering in helping users in our free time and we can't call it as a job or being forced to do it in otherwords we're doing it for pleasure and on our free time and whenever we feel to. not to forget to mention some of us has different priviliges than others along the network *Generarly speaking*

Each help channel even if they are official help channels even if they are not, they has their own guidelines which i can't tell you all guidelines from each channel *take also note, each channel has their own guidelines even if they are non-help channes*, but i can tell you where i used to help and still used to help there which is #CService , you may help there as long as you respect our main guidelines, you need to have a fluently english and you also need to know the answers and to point out something about what I just said, you gotta be sure of them one hundred precent. Now let's get to the point ;) You can view our main guidelines at http://cservice.undernet.org/main/guidelines - they'll be updated soon (we're working on it) they are already updated, but they need to be updated as in being displayed on our website which is http://cservice.undernet.org/ However if you are intersted to help there as a volunteer (non-cservice personeel) read what i've wrote above, and as a friendly advice visit #Cservice time to time (and if you like what we're doing there) sit and lurk for awhile and im pretty sure in a few weeks you'll know how to help there and im sure once you help there you'll know our basic guidelines (just read them for a couple of times till you'll understand them and you'll memorise them on your memory)

Enjoy undernet and good luck ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:38 pm 

You may also want to check http://forum.undernet.org/viewtopic.php ... highlight=
Good luck

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]