It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:47 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [General] Bad activation key.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:32 pm 

I've been given a bad activation key,how can I get a new one?I've followed all of the steps that the e-mail said and I got the message "The activation key you supplied does not match any in the database."what should I do?Please help me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:57 am 

First of all what is this activation key for ? is it for the CService Username, cause if so it would have been better to place this topic in the CService Section, if it's for something else like mIRC registration or a softwear just mention what it's for and somebody might be able to help you.
Assuming you had a problem with they Activation Key for the CService Username...just try to register your username again within 24 hours from your last try, should work.Good Luck ! :)

Regards,

Post subject: Re: [General] Bad activation key.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:53 am 

Razvanet wrote:
First of all what is this activation key for ? is it for the CService Username, cause if so it would have been better to place this topic in the CService Section, if it's for something else like mIRC registration or a softwear just mention what it's for and somebody might be able to help you.

Assuming you had a problem with they Activation Key for the CService Username...just try to register your username again within 24 hours from your last try, should work.Good Luck ! :)

Regards,

I'm kinda confused, how can we help if there's no clarification as to what the activation key is for. Anyways just follow the above instructions. Sure it'll be helpful.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]