It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:24 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: G-Lined/K-Lined
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:03 am 

Hi,

I'm a returning user to IRC after a long gap. I've only recently started using Undernet, which I've grown to love.
Unfortunately I have this problem that since yesterday I have a problem that I get "G-lined" along with the message "[1] Clean and secure your computer". The main problem with my setup (that i imagine may be causing me to get g-lined) is that my new Internet connection is somewhat poor and I frequently get disconnected, causing my nick's ghost to remain and making me log on with an alternate nickname. I don't know if that is causing the Network to think that I am trying to login as multiple users.
I have Avast antivirus running, as well as other stuff running, and I don't think there are any problems with it, so I don't know what I can do to "clean and secure" my computer.
Can someone help? What is the best way to not get kicked out from Undernet? I need my chatting fix. :P

Thank you very much!

Post subject: Re: G-Lined/K-Lined
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:49 am 

email abuse@undernet.org include your ip and the reason of the gline.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]