It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:27 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: On the hunt for Andrew McKenzie (h30)
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:30 pm 

Hello everyone, my name is Bill, my nickname is goorilla99, I am from the SF Bay Area in California, I used to DJ a radio show I founded called "Information Overload" on KALX 90.7 FM, Berkeley, and ran a small record shop that specialized in experimental music. I was pointed to this site by the Hafler Trio site and the minimalist writing of Andrew. I have found other elements of this site - in particular the music tastes of many of its members - very intriguing, but first of all I would like to see if, indeed, Andrew...Are you here?? The last time we corresponded, after you supplied my radio show with an original recording (not on your discography, I see), you were in SF, staying with...um...not sure, maybe Boyd Rice or the folks from RESearch magazine. We were going to meet at a great macrobiotic place in Oakland one morning, but someone spiked your drink the night before (we spoke briefly). Then I think I had to depart and we never did hook up. That was about 15 years ago. Sometimes old memories pop up and you wonder what ever happened to someone...so I've been wondering about you. So again, hello to all at Undernet...and hello to you Andrew, if you're around. Could you be "Sir Andrew?" Hmmm. Bye all! :chinese:

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]