Page 6 of 7 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:50 pm 

Danny Rest In Peace.

Regards,
lemuel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:51 pm 

I respect him even thou i never spoke with him or known him. Since i read articles and say topic i knew he was a good man.

May your soul rest in peace.

Post subject: Rest In Piece Danny
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:31 am 
I apologize if I hurt anyone's feeling but I didn't met Danny only once as far as I remember on #cservice.I've asked him some stuff and he did't hesitated to answer and to help me.I apologize to you in the first place Danny if I made something wrong - please forgive me.May you Rest In Piece dear old friend.I also dedicate a song to you that is very close to my heart The Carpenters - So Close or The Christians - Harvest For The World.

Dear Danny Once again - Rest In Peace buddy and may the Lord watch over you soul

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:11 am 
Rest in peace Danny

You have showed your courage and compansion to us all

And you died doing your job for which i truely admire you

God rest your soul and god bless your family

we will always remember you forever!!!!

peace be with you Danny

see you soon Danny boy :wink:

Post subject: Daniel McReady - RIP
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:07 pm 

You fought for our rights to remain free in the US. You are a friend I will miss. Although we never said a lot to each other while I was a CService Admin, you were one person that I could count on.

We miss you and know that you are in a much better place, free from violence and insane politics.

The one and original RWI
(some joker took the user first)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:26 pm 
#Userguide Member

I just came back on undernet after an absence of 2 weeks, beeing busy with real life and i saw this sad news ... i am very sorry to see this, mcready was a great friend of mine and a very nice person. Condolences to his family,

R.I.P Daniel.

Post subject: In your memory
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:45 pm 
Dear McReady Family i send you all my condoleances and share the sadness. I talked a few times with him and good souvenirs be always in mind.

God bless you.

Chris

Post subject: I miss My Friend
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:21 am 
I miss my friend is a verse of a song that I truly appreciate. It’s unfortunate that again I am relating it to both IRC and someone with whom I have had the privilege to work with and get to know. Thanks to IRC I have made thousands of friends, unfortunately the cost of this gift is sometimes far too high. With my friends spread across the world, I sometimes don’t speak to them for months, but as is always the case with IRC we always find each other again. Its truly amazing really, one minute I might be bored, so I join a channel that I haven’t been to in a while and boom there will surely be someone whom I haven’t seen in an even longer time. One of those people was McReady who although sometimes visit my channel, our normal meeting place was a small private channel of a mutual friends. There we would sit and talk, just the two of us and X. It was our place to catch up on life, and see if either had heard any news on our mutual friend as we both worry about her often. Since Daniel passed away I cant bare to even message X for an invite to that channel as I don’t want to join and find myself alone there knowing that no matter how long I wait, there is one person that I know wont be showing up with his jokes, stories or concerns. I said it when Joyce died, I said it when a few offline friends have died, and I will say it again, I miss my friends.
You died in a way that I could only dream too, serving your country and your family. Can anyone define a hero better?
With all my love
Robert
ZimaBlue

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:16 am 

Strangest thing, I'm far away from either Iraque or U.S.A., never thought that this war could afect me on anyway. When a friend dies, I realiase that I was wrong...
May God receive you with open arms Daniel....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:37 pm 

ZimaBlue how so true, he'll be dearly missed by all who he has helped, help grow and knew his way around UNET.

TheLady

Post subject: Fredom To The People
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:16 pm 
Life Free, Die Well !!!!

For The justice !!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:30 pm 

Good bye Daniel :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:22 pm 
Good bye dear friend, Rest In Peace Daniel McReady

Post subject: God Bless you Daniel
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:14 pm 
God Bless you Dan

may God take care of your soul

in mind and memory you'll stay

@mahdoom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:57 pm 

"I like you not for what you are but for what I am when I am with you"(P.Coelho).This would suit wonderfully for somebody that one knew and loved. Daniel must have been called on a higher mission elsewhere. May God rest his sould and forgive his trespasses.

Page 6 of 7 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next