It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 4 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: IN LOVING MEMORY OF Robert "BobsKC" Arbuckle
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:25 am 

Rest in peace Robert, and the angels be by your side..

Post subject: God rest him in peace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:58 pm 
All my condolences to his family and friends....I am truly sorry for your loss. God give you strength and confidence to go beyond your, Sorry, again.
God rest him in peace and sand them are easy. Goodbye Bobs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:04 pm 

Dear Bob,

May the Almighty keep you with his light angels beside you. I wish I had the chance to talk once more but it seems it will only be a "cya laters", on the other side of eternity.

Melksedek

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:13 pm 

God took of us on who was a very good and helped a lot of people. He will remain forever in our hearts. God rest in peace Bob ( KLM`s user )

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:33 pm 

I didn't know him a lot, we talked maybe 10 times and every time we talked, he had something interesting to say/teach me, he gave me the support i needed. and i appreciated it.
This man never ignored anyone, if he could help in any way, he would.

If only 10% of undernet's admins would be like him, we would have a clean and stable network.

He was a great man, and he dit a lot on undernet.

its still sad to see people using his death tring to get noticed..

But i will never forget him.

See you on the other side.

-Long live BobsKC-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:33 pm 
GOD REST HIM IN PEACE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:33 am 
Cservice Admin

Bob was a friend of long hours talk, was a mentor who guided and did teach me so many things.
Always will miss to look for him when needing an advice, in real life or online. Always will remember him when something funny or unexpected happen here in this crazy online world, and will miss him as i miss a real friend. I never met bob in real, but always had him as a real friend.
See you bobdarlin. say hello to jw, cookie, isa, and others. Keep a @ for me in heaven channel (I hope ;)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:14 am 
Cservice Official

Bob was a character and a real personality of Undernet. He and I started helping out in #CService back in 1996. My journey through life has been very much shaped by my involvement in Undernet, and Bob was there all through it. We didn't always see eye to eye, but we kept in touch through the years, and it saddens me that his journey has ended.

We were richer for his presence, and poorer at his passing.

RIP BobsKC

Post subject: IN LOVING MEMORY OF Robert "BobsKC" Arbuckle
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:56 am 

...I believe it's not the number of replies a man gets, after his death, nor the thoughts and sad smileys, nor a number of people present in a room that counts in the fact that our friend, coleague, and for some mentor, is gone, and that he will never be here again. If I was to judge, this number is way too low, and BobsKC deserved way more. We all do. In the end, if you look at facts, you can easily say, people didnt care too much about Bobs. In the last times, he found in friends and people that supported him, people that never knew him, or he never did anything for them, and on the other side, there were people from UnderNet (high positioned) that didnt drop a message here, on the channel, nonetheless, for the familly. People that for them, Bobs was more than someone you can call friend. The number of replies, on a forum board, after his death, is worthless. It's losing someone great.
It's what Bobs left behind. A familly and a legacy. Some guys in #zt that still fight for UnderNet to survive, overpassing everything that is giving back to them as a reward.
Hate. Anger. Dislike.
In this rate of things we'll probably see our network go the same way in less than two years. There are less and less people interrested to make a change, and people that fail making a change, just because there is nothing much some of us can do. There are few people that still need help, people that help, people that moved on, and people who cant go on much longer. We should start making a change, taking them as an example, and continue the legacy. We should do it now as it is worthless to praise someone after his death...

Bobs, has gone home now, guided by his faith and by the light of those that he has loved and lost. At last he is with them once more, leaving those of us who grieve his passing with the memories he gave, the good that he did, the dream he kept alive, and a single, enduring image – the image of a man on a boat; white mane tousled, smiling broadly as he sails into the wind, ready for whatever storms may come, carrying on toward some new and wondrous place just beyond the horizon.
Although we never got the chance, I think in our own way we were able to show Bobs how important he was to us. We may no longer see him but we’ll always have these special moments we shared with him and his legacy behind. Let’s just be thankful that we knew a special man like Robert, aka BobsKC.

Long live his memory.

Silvered (ex #zt'er)
Undernet User Committee admin
http://user-com.undernet.org/translators
#translate

Post subject: God will guide you to eternal life Robert BobsKC
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:23 pm 
Always a good friend, has passed away, soon will be the reunion of all the friends, and the glory of the Lord will never end. God will guide you to a better life :)

Post subject: Rest in peace Robert "BobsKC"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:49 pm 

Rest in peace Robert "BobsKC"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:04 am 

R.I.P Robert "BobsKC" Arbuckle you were a really good man

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:07 am 

In your memory ... a simple rest in peace ... even if I did not met you ...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:10 pm 

Gone but not forgotten RIP Bob.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:45 am 
May you rest well. Thanks for all the help and support.
#chatplace will miss you as a friend.
Stu

Page 4 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next