It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 5 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: IN LOVING MEMORY OF Robert "BobsKC" Arbuckle
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:48 pm 

Hello, and thank you for being a part of us.

For all of us you are like a mentor, like an idol; You are that MAN with highly developed sense of humor and as we say, with that spine that sometimes all we need constantly..

As you can see all the undernet members, your friends are around you and your family; Now, 'cus you are up there in the sky, you can 'monitoring' much better..and lurking in silent under all of us. From time to time, let us know that you are fine and doing well!

God will rest your peace in soul I'm more than sure, after all you did for many of;

XistentZ

(Ex- #CService member as a trainee)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:06 am 

April 25 was my dad's birthday. In trying to find something to celebrate at this devestating time, I decided to navigate my way to this memorial. One of you sweet souls called and told my mother about it. The kind words and loving thoughts from all of you would have warmed my Dad's heart. It is beautiful to see how many people cared about him. I just wanted to let you all know that my sister and I are reading your posts and printing them for our mother. Your thoughtfulness means a great deal to all of us. Although we miss them dearly, my dad, Bob and his beloved golden retriever, KC are together again.

With warmest regards to you all,

Proud Daughter of BobsKC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:35 am 
Thanks for always being patient with us, cared for us, helped us, guided us Sir. I will definitely miss your pressence around Robert, you was a great asset to ask/discuss/work with. The only thing that comforts me is that you are now in a better place, relieved from pain. You was a helpful spirit and i am sure you will continue that at the after life. May your soul rest in peace.
My deepest condolences to the family, he was a big loss.

Mark aka mscm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:05 pm 

Rest in peace Robert Arbuckle aka "BobsKC" you were a very good friend and a very good familist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:48 am 

They said BobsKC's death is not as touchy as it should be...
I think it's not important how many posts on a forum a great man gets after his death, it's important how we keep his memory in our hearts, and how long we do that...it's not important how many people are in channel which was full of joy sometime, how many people cry after the man we called friend, and how many people regret his departure...it's important how many of us got touched by Robert's work for UnderNet, and how many of us will still remember it.
We all fall down in the end. For him it was maybe too soon...
Everyone of us fights for something, he fighted for UnderNet, a long tireless and in the end, useless battle, people didnt appreciate as they should have.
We should now gather together in one unity, and change something. Follow the legacy he left, so he can smile at us, and be pleased his name is not just one piece on a cold stone in a foggy cemetry.
Robert, Bobs, our friend, has gone home now, guided by his faith and by the light of those that he has loved and lost. At last he is with them once more, leaving those of us who grieve his passing with the memories he gave, the good that he did, the dream he kept alive, and a single, enduring image – the image of a man on a boat; white mane tousled, smiling broadly as he sails into the wind, ready for whatever storms may come, carrying on toward some new and wondrous place just beyond the horizon.

Farewell, Robert

Silvered
/translatechannel.org
Undernet User Committee Admin
#translate project
silvered@translatechannel.org

Page 5 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5