It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:47 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Official CService Administrator - ABUSE!!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:29 am 

11:30 A.M. Philippine time. I was logged on my psyBNC, checking my OPPED channels. I was shocked when i read this ( [11:31] -X- Your account has been suspended. [11:31] -X- Sorry, you have insufficient access to perform that command ) and i tried to command X /msg x info Einstien to check my access of all channels i am OPPED. And i was worried when i read this -X- ** This account has been suspended **. I went to #usernames for assistance and then BobsKC assisted me and told me HE was suspend me becaus my IP and e-mail is most used for registering an usernames but sincerely i wasn't use multilple usernames in that case.

And after that, BobsKC send me a private msg.
[11:48] <BobsKC> If you are on this username tomorrow, I will have a /kill done to get you off of it.

I verify BobsKC and see:
[11:49] -X- BobsKC!~bobskc@BobsKC.users.undernet.org is an Official CService Administrator and logged in as BobsKC

This oldman (BobsKC) is an abuser Official CService Administrator!!!

Official Cservice *...
Please don't use your power that you are an official on this network and please don't be boastful!!! You are only a human!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:45 am 
Cservice Official

Please delete those posts of yours, and the discussion will take place in one forum ONLY.

Quote:
BobsKC assisted me and told me HE was suspend me becaus my IP and e-mail is most used for registering an usernames but sincerely i wasn't use multilple usernames in that case.

Put youself in our position. Can we believe your statements?
The proof we have says you're using multiples. If you're not lying, show us valid proof.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:19 pm 
Undernet IRC Operator

Agreed,

other post in coder-com locked.
Let's not have a coronary over this one, people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:34 am 
Senior Cservice Admin

Einstien,

1. If you really believe an abuse has happened here, you should email it to cservice-abuse@undernet.org

2. CService does not recommend or support the use of BNC's, it would appear this may have caused your initial suspension.

3. Your suspension happened because we could prove that the email domain you use, and the IP you use has been used to abuse our services. The proof Etherfast is talking about is that which is required to prove that you are an innocent bystander, such as can happen when 1 customer of an Internet Service Provider abuses a service so much that the entire ISP is blocked from that service.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]