It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:43 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Help For Romania
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:11 pm 

Way Not Create One CServiceRo more people no know english and mable no send email cservice@undernet.org ..... !!!! ? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:15 pm 

No chance. And i'm saying that as a member of #cservice
Making another sister help channel is the least of our problems right now
Besides, we have sufficient .ro members to handle the .ro users that join daily

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:05 pm 

/me slaps gispita :)))) ("pe unde dreaq ai umblat?")
Yeah...why should them create a ro help channel? #CService is enought in my opinion and as Wolfyx said, there are a lot of ro helpers on #CService

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:10 am 

The-Judge wrote:
/me slaps gispita :)))) ("pe unde dreaq ai umblat?")
Yeah...why should them create a ro help channel? #CService is enought in my opinion and as Wolfyx said, there are a lot of ro helpers on #CService

The-Judge uite asta e problema ce scrii acolo numai tu intelegi sunt persoane nu numai eu care nu inteleg engleza sau nu stiu sa scrie bine si atunci mai bine nu scriu decat sa scrie in engleza si sa nu scrie corect de ce sa nu avem si noi un canal unde sa putem sa facem help in romana nu engleza si romana cand sunt operi on si sunt mai rar sau daca sunt ei tot engleza doresc sa vb aiurea ... sincer eu cred ca e mai bine asa si cine nu e roman in loc sa trimita mail la cservice@undernet.org poate fii trimis pe CServiceRo si e ajutat mult mai usor :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:05 am 
Forum Moderator

Hi gispita,

Please keep the discussion in English, because with your post you just broke the Undernet Forum AUP. I suggest you to read it as well.

Best Regards,
Mit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:01 pm 

gispita...you can find romanian helpers on #cservice too. it`s useless to create 2 channels for the same reason...and if we will create a romanian channel for help then will appear a lot of questions: why not a macedonian help channel? why not a turkish one? etc...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:07 pm 

I think it's best to leave it this way. The actual sistem isnt perfect but it's the best that could be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:11 pm 
Cservice Official

There is no need to have two channels that discuss the same thing but in another language.
Give me an example of this kind, if you can find one within this network.

Anyway, as they all said, there are enough Romanian users in CService to handle users when they need help. Should none of them might be available at a certain moment, that's perfectly normal. The user can come back later with the same question, or he can e-mail cservice@undernet.org in Romanian and an official will reply to his question.

If you want to post stuff in Romanian, there is a special place in the General chat section of the Forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:07 pm 

sorry if i burst in this discussion...but i believe that people who want to 'start' a new help channel for whatever kind of users...they only want to do that so they can get to know admins or ircops or get more attention from plain users.

another nice thing would be if the admins and users were nicer, too :) and i am saying that based on my experience with some admins, older and newer ones. I know that you guys don`t know me, and i don`t know most of you...but you shouldn`t act with superiority sometimes.

to get back on the subject, i believe that #CService is enough for helping people. there aren`t 100 people that need help at the same time, so there`s no need for more than one help channel. also, #CService is for 'X related' issues, there are other help channels that can help regarding other problems. So my main idea is that we don`t need a .ro channel...

sorry for the disturbance, if any.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:31 pm 
Cservice Official

Alexik wrote:
sorry if i burst in this discussion...but i believe that people who want to 'start' a new help channel for whatever kind of users...they only want to do that so they can get to know admins or ircops or get more attention from plain users.

That's perfectly true.
I've been there a few years ago, didn't work the way I expected and got half of CService volunteers banned for being in my channel :D

Anyway, I wouldn't want this topic going too far, as the main point was made, so for the future posts (if any), please try to discuss (on-topic of course) relevant or particular situations for this topic, or it'll be locked.

Best regards ;)

Post subject: Re: Help For Romania
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:48 pm 

gispita wrote:
Way Not Create One CServiceRo more people no know english and mable no send email cservice@undernet.org ..... !!!! ? :)

Why would we need another channel which somehow its affiliated to CService? well it isn't necesarrly, we have selectived trained ops whom knows romanian language as well, and they can get directly help there of course if one of the ops knows romanian language or any other language and also not to forget to mention, english is the most used language in the world and its our primary language on #CService if in case happens to the guest *who requires assistance* in #Cservice channel fails to communicate/understand *in* english, we'll deal with him/her in his/her native language only if there are any ops around whom is speaking that guest language otherwise we need to redirect him/her at cservice@undernet.org or to return later when are ops around, and most of them aren't e-mailing there, not sure tho but its just a feeling of mine and they are returning back in a later time. also most of the time there is a romanian op online, rarely i see and i bet others rarely see that they aren't any ro ops on CService online, also you'll need to know that everyone has a real life and has to take care of it, 'cause as you know and as i know and everyone knows IRC is just an hobby and we aren't paid for providing such services/assistance we're doing it on our free time and for pleasure. my point is the following one : There's no need such channels, CService is a multi-language channel and we can deal with ro users most of the time and in other languages too, since there are CService's trainees/representatives/administrators who are speaking more than one/two language(s).
Regards,
Spidel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:00 pm 

i totally agree to Spidel's post, #CService really is a multi-language help channel...and about ro ops on #CService, i see them all the time :) every time i joined #CService...there was at least a representative there that knew Romanian...so therefor as everyone said, we wouldn`t need another help channel.

it is just a waste of time and a desperate call of attention...

sorry for my post, it may offend some people, it wasn`t intended to...but this is the harsh truth.

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ]