Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:16 am 
Senior Cservice Admin

Before this thread goes to far, see http://cservice.undernet.org/docs/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:15 am 

xplora wrote:

Sorry i didnt see, there is not enough information about registering usernames with other lang.. (Turkish,Spanish,Romanian, ..etc)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:18 pm 

Revival wrote:
xplora wrote:

Sorry i didnt see, there is not enough information about registering usernames with other lang.. (Turkish,Spanish,Romanian, ..etc)

RevivaL I know there is a channel called #usernames there are romanian ops, they can help romanian ppl for e.g, there are spanish ops, etc, here they can find some informations too. :roll:
Regards,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:18 pm 

i don`t know why you people worry so much.

i like helping people, but i try to help the ones that deserve help. not those that burst in a channel and say something like 'is there anyone that can register an username for me ?' or something like that...stupid/useless/annoying questions that are asked just like that, leading to a ban and then to some swearing...

we can`t hope that all UnderNet users would be nice to those who help them, but i believe that everyone should have some common sense and be at least thankfull for the help he gets.

they have to learn that we are doing this in our spare time, and it is some kind of a hobby...we are not paid to help and we surely aren`t paid to stand up to the swearing or stuff like that.

also to stick to the thread...all users can get some help. i had seen users from foreign countries that used translators (mIRC scripts or websites that provide translation) and you can get the message of that user, and then you know how to help. also as xplora said...read the docs, from my experience i have seen that not so many users read that, nor AUP's ... then they swear admins and ircops if they somehow break that AUP...well guys, you shouldn`t blame them...they could say 'i told you' and just purge your channel if you broke the rules :) so as a piece of advice, read the manuals, docs or whatever...that surely will keep you away from any trouble :)

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2