It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 3 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:15 pm 

That's right. Moreover, racism is incomparably more reprehensible than botlending. That's why I was asking. But your post doesn't come even close to an answer.

The channel registration AUP prohibits registration for many reasons, among which there are a few that you could also "not compare" to bot/bnc lending. You should read it.

That's my quick note.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:03 am 
Senior Cservice Admin

again, racism = sexism = I prefer this over that = religious conflicts.

In the end they are all about differences of opinion that can not be resolved. This is the basis of freedom of speech, the right to voice your opinion, you all have done that and still refuse to accept the answers given.

We are not going to purge a channel just because it is used by racist's, to do so would mean that coin's channel #noracism could also never be registered, because in the end it too is another group with another opinion and this one is about hating racists.

coin my intention was not to insult you, it was to point out a fact that you are clearly not aware of, as I also mentioned that I was racist too.

#KKK and #nazi are not doing anything to abuse undernet, or adversely affect the network, for this reason we allow them to be registered. In fact #KKK is a model channel for how to manage and protect a channel using X, I hate them, I'd purge the channel in a second if I thought it was a good idea, it isn't, to do so would be forcing my opinion on them, you are attempting to do the same.

As it is now clear that we too have a clearly unresolvable difference of opinion I am going to have to lock this topic. I can only hope this last message answers your question to your satasfaction.

Page 3 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3