It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: my channels #sexro is NOREG never abuser
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:53 pm 

I had the # sexro Italiano.am for 8 X years .Am lost this channel spring.Am restored channel. I took for a fact noreg purgee and unproven, in november I submitted the application again for this given channel canal.am registered it. I took reject the application because a fan broke and got suspended AUP user.in period .. Heavy problem is ready for me for as long as I entered I was ready to ask for acceptance of cservice # s have rejected the application because the page took NOREG cservice lucrat.am not because I never bothered some Gunnis's sensitive ears, the channel please review my situation and I can give to this channel and the application, does not seem fair to have I asked noreg application stage,
channel has traffic and works with X-sufficient for months.
undernet.Am are quite old so many years been a serious userI sent mail to cservice-abuser@undernet.org at X@undernet.org.Unde I was guided by operators on # cservice, emails were sent 02,12,2010 and even today I have not received an answer. begin to understand that there's a coalition against me and the channel # sexro, which should not appear inregistrat.Va Please check your emails sent to
THANK YOU

Post subject: Re: my channels #sexro is NOREG never abuser
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:08 pm 
Senior Cservice Admin

this kind of thing must be handled by cservice-abuse@undernet.org, sorry but the forums can not help with your problem other than to re-direct you to that email address.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]