It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Change manager
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:28 pm 

Hey the channel #harghita was registered by a friend of mine, username ope. Whatever, he told me he will give me the channel..but it didnt appeared anymore on the channel.. The users with 400+ agreed that i must be the new manager (i came with the ideea to register it), so.. even the manager would agree,that the channel #harghita to give it to me, username RhapsodosG. What to do?

Post subject: Re: Change manager
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:46 am 

it is still the responsability of the actual manager to descide who he/she give the channel too.
talk with the person who use the username ope.

And you can ask online on #cservice for more informations about manager change procedures :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:09 pm 

xplo wrote:
it is still the responsability of the actual manager to descide who he/she give the channel too.
talk with the person who use the username ope.

And you can ask online on #cservice for more informations about manager change procedures :)

The problem is that, ope isn`t coming anymore there... he let the channel in my hands...i am taking care of it..none of others..just me...:) so...dunno how to talk to him

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:50 am 

The transfer is not possible, unless the manager himself will do the change. If he no longer joins IRC, the channel will probably go in a vote procedure for a new manager and you will have the chance to become a new manager if you're voted. If not, the channel will be purged and you may apply for it. Either you try to contact the manager or see the other two options above. Cservice will not interfere unless there's a request for a manager change.

Good luck.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]