It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 11:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: channel #delcevo noreg
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:43 pm 

hi to all i need help for my channel #delcevo the channel is on noreg meybe 2 years i dont know why and how iam new manager there and i want register the channel this is a city channel in macedonia.i have asked on #cservice what to do to remove my noreg and they say me to send massage on cservice-abuse@undernet.org but no help i have only this in reply massage from cservice and its not so good answer.By LadyLu Hello,
We are sorry but we cannot remove the noreg at this time.
my question is now ? why? why one city channel to be closed ? because is mk channel or what? why to not register the channnel again and back in normal ? why me i cant get 1 possibility to manage the channel. i think i dont want anythink bad i just want to do something nice and cool.

Edit:
Moved to CService thread, where it belongs.

~Eenie

Post subject: Re: channel #delcevo noreg
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:43 am 

The best way would be for you to formulate a request about it stating the reasons behind your intentions of registering it aswel as a list of 10 supporters you'd like to name for it, actual status of the channel (having it "cleansed" so to speak, etc). Send it all to cservice-abuse@undernet.org and keep contact with that team.

If they consider appropriate (after a thorough investigation of your claims has been carried out) they may lift the restriction and allow you to post an application for it. Please note that online or on this forum you won't get a clear answer.

Good luck to you

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:23 pm 

i already have msg on cservice-abuse@undernet.org but im got answer from there that channel cannot be remove from noreg at this time.i understand that answer exampe: channel will be removed for some time but not today or channel never will be removed from noreg.there is 2 answers and only 1 can be correct and on what answer can i belive?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:38 pm 

Mehmed wrote:
i already have msg on cservice-abuse@undernet.org but im got answer from there that channel cannot be remove from noreg at this time.i understand that answer exampe: channel will be removed for some time but not today or channel never will be removed from noreg.there is 2 answers and only 1 can be correct and on what answer can i belive?

It's quite simple, it means the channel can't be removed from noreg list at this time but maybe in the nearest future will be, that could mean a year...two or three, certainly I can't tell you when nor they apparently, but you should retry in a later time and ask for a review and they will probably reconsider and overturn it in your favor.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]